Jan 08 2013
By: BelowZer0__ Gaming Beast 2190 posts

Best Croc Moveset Out There!

2 replies 123 views Edited Jan 8, 2013

Key

[]= square

/\ = triangle

o = circle

Croc move set (Croc! Legend of the Gobbos)

Croc!.jpeg

Neutral [] :tail spin

Side [] : Beany Bird Flight (grabs onto Beany Bird and can fly where ever he wants to for three seconds. It can also damage opponents)

Down [] : Tail spin backflip

Up [] : pink Gummi jump (low jump and emits ap when jumped on)

Neutral /\ : gem circle (the five colored gems circle around Croc reflecting projectiles and hurt opponents)

Side /\ : Gobbo toss (stay on stage for a bit and knock ap out of opponents. Can sometimes get King Gobbo who knocks out extra ap)

Down /\ : ground pound

Up /\ : green Gummi jump (jumps really high but cannot attack until he is at the highest point of the jump)

Neutral o : bite

Side o : Jelly toss (sticks to opponents for about three seconds, slowing them down)

Down o : Gummi barrier (reflects projectiles and can be jumped on by opponents. Can also be broken if hit too many times)

Up o : Red Gummi jump (medium jump and stays on stage for ten  seconds for everyone to use)

Super level 1: Rings a gong and everyone next to it dies

Super level 2: gems circle around croc in a pentagon shape and shoot out twice as far as Fat Princesses level 1

Super level 3: A stampede of Gobbos run across the stage and latch onto all the enemies slowing them down, while Baron Dante (the final boss) runs across the stage killing the enemies.

Shield: Holds a Gummi in front of him

Throws:

^ = Beany the Bird carries the opponent upward then drops them

< = tail spins the opponent to the left

> = tail spins the opponent to the right

\/ = does a front flip, hitting the opponent downward with his tail

Alternate costume (without the sword) :

Image and video hosting by TinyPic
"Your true face... What kind of... Face is it? I wonder... The face under the mask... Is that... your true face?..." Majora's Mask

ACCOMPLISHMENTS: Winning the very first tournament in Playstation Allstars with Ginta2468. Me being Spike Ginta being Sackboy.
Please use plain text.
Message 1 of 3 (123 Views)
0 Likes
Monster Hunter
37 posts

Re: Best Croc Moveset Out There!

Jan 8, 2013

Hooray Croc for all stars!

Photobucket
Please use plain text.
Message 2 of 3 (99 Views)
0 Likes
Gaming Beast
2190 posts

Re: Best Croc Moveset Out There!

Jan 8, 2013

Yes croc would be awsome!

Image and video hosting by TinyPic
"Your true face... What kind of... Face is it? I wonder... The face under the mask... Is that... your true face?..." Majora's Mask

ACCOMPLISHMENTS: Winning the very first tournament in Playstation Allstars with Ginta2468. Me being Spike Ginta being Sackboy.
Please use plain text.
Message 3 of 3 (93 Views)
0 Likes