I Only Post Everything
1001 posts

Re: Best Approach to DLC is for this Game

Nov 11, 2012

Ultimately, free characters will lead to the game being bought more. It will lead to the franchise being in more hands. It will lead to a greater popularity and ultimately more backing for a seqeul from both Sony and the fans. This is the first game, and is not nearly as established as some of those other games that charge for characters and get away with ut. I think, if they want the franchise to continue in a successful fashion, any DLC characters being free would help immensely.

Message 11 of 15 (85 Views)
0 Likes
Uncharted Territory
1401 posts

Nov 11, 2012

I would NEVER spend money on a costume

Photobucket
Message 12 of 15 (70 Views)
0 Likes
Wastelander
682 posts

Nov 11, 2012
you wouldnt but thousands would. look at littlebigplanet & all of capcoms fighting games of this gen.

COME ON, PRINNY FOR PASBR!!
Message 13 of 15 (65 Views)
0 Likes
Uncharted Territory
1329 posts

Nov 11, 2012

UnleashedMonkey wrote:
it ruins the balance of the game

Nope it doesn't. Balance is created through us playing the game and giving feedback to Superbot through how many kills and how much AP this DLC character get in many games. They tweak it without patches and boom, balanced.

If you like Capcom leave gamebreaking glitches and infinites, yes it ruins the balance, but this isn't Capcom.

Message 14 of 15 (64 Views)
0 Likes
Wastelander
682 posts

Nov 14, 2012

HighFlyer_15 wrote:

UnleashedMonkey wrote:
it ruins the balance of the game

Nope it doesn't. Balance is created through us playing the game and giving feedback to Superbot through how many kills and how much AP this DLC character get in many games. They tweak it without patches and boom, balanced.

If you like Capcom leave gamebreaking glitches and infinites, yes it ruins the balance, but this isn't Capcom.

way to nit pick instead of actually commenting on my idea ._.

COME ON, PRINNY FOR PASBR!!
Message 15 of 15 (49 Views)
0 Likes