May 22 2013
By: BurnoutParradice First Son 5 posts

Battle Royale

2 replies 96 views Edited May 22, 2013
The game shot itself in the foot from the minute it decided upon the title of "Playstation all-stars" Let's look how just the title makes fanboys **bleep** about characters. Big daddy is a great example. It wouldn't surprise me if hearing all the kids complain about his inclusion turned off alot of 3rd party companies. Hopefully Sony learned their lesson and will change the name in the off chance of a sequel. You want better sales? Get a bigger fanbase. You want a better fanbase? Appeal to a broader range of gamers. Do this by having more reps from AAA games. Improve the chance of doing that by having a name where their characters aren't obligated to be "PlayStation all-stars"
Message 1 of 3 (96 Views)
0 Likes
Uncharted Territory
1704 posts

Re: Battle Royale

May 22, 2013

BurnoutParradice wrote:
The game shot itself in the foot from the minute it decided upon the title of "Playstation all-stars" Let's look how just the title makes fanboys **bleep** about characters. Big daddy is a great example. It wouldn't surprise me if hearing all the kids complain about his inclusion turned off alot of 3rd party companies. Hopefully Sony learned their lesson and will change the name in the off chance of a sequel. You want better sales? Get a bigger fanbase. You want a better fanbase? Appeal to a broader range of gamers. Do this by having more reps from AAA games. Improve the chance of doing that by having a name where their characters aren't obligated to be "PlayStation all-stars"

I can agree with that.

"Title Fight" was a name i was more fond of. Also isnt a hassle to type out -.-

Message 2 of 3 (95 Views)
0 Likes
Highlighted
Sackboy
501 posts

Re: Battle Royale

May 22, 2013
And what AAA franchise character would you suggest?
Message 3 of 3 (84 Views)
0 Likes