Jan 03 2013
By: futabooxD First Son 2 posts

Balancing Issue?

6 replies 104 views Edited Jan 3, 2013
Hey guys, I don't know if someone already posted a message related to this topic, but lack of balance in the game is tremendous. I've sucked it up for quite some time blaming on my player skills, but I guess there's no other possible answer for this. I currently play with Fat Princess and Toro, two characters I mastered, and still find really hard to play against spammers sometimes. It's like dodging and rolling over have no effect at all in some matches. Also, Fat Princess' specials are pretty useless in some maps, which really frustrates me (except for level 3). Some characters have too much power handled to them and other don't. I could go on for hours talking about this, but if you've played the game a few times you probably know My expectations were much higher for this title, first one being to have fun and entertain myself on breaks, which is exactly what didn't occur while I played the game. Trust me, If I were a bad player I wouldn't be complaining.
Message 1 of 7 (104 Views)
0 Likes
Fender Bender
2445 posts

Re: Balancing Issue?

Jan 3, 2013

SuberBot is working on balancing Kratos, Raiden and Drake.

Message 2 of 7 (102 Views)
Sackboy
574 posts

Jan 3, 2013

RedLegend14 wrote:

SuberBot is working on balancing Kratos, Raiden and Drake.

if you are serious, than superbot is constitued of dumb ppl.

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Main: Toro
Other: Kratos, Parappa, Heihachi & Sly

English is not my main language, so im sorry about my mistakes.

Show your support for Gex as DLC!

Message 3 of 7 (95 Views)
0 Likes
Lombax Warrior
102 posts

Jan 3, 2013
Sweet! Where'd you read that?
Scott Pilgrim for Playstation All Stars Battle Royale!
Message 4 of 7 (89 Views)
0 Likes
Hekseville Citizen
240 posts

[ Edited ]
Jan 3, 2013

Article was written by me at dualshockers, but the site is down atm. You can read the summary here, eventhubs covered the main points from it.

http://www.eventhubs.com/news/2012/dec/13/superbot-looking-ranked-1v1-balancing-drake-raiden-and-kra...

This was weeks ago though so their focus may have shifted. That said, if you play FP, you really have little to be complaining about.

Message 5 of 7 (84 Views)
0 Likes
Fender Bender
2445 posts

Jan 3, 2013

myaman wrote:
Sweet! Where'd you read that?

Here.

Message 6 of 7 (78 Views)
0 Likes
Lombax Warrior
180 posts

Jan 3, 2013

The only balnce issue i see is that fast hitters like Kratos & Raiden earn the most AP

Message 7 of 7 (68 Views)
0 Likes