Jan 16 2013
By: coreno Big Daddy 18887 posts

Bad night

4 replies 128 views Edited Jan 16, 2013

So last night I was totally rocking, beating Kratos's and Raidens and Drakes, really making good progress towards a green belt. 

Fire up today, do some practice matches in unranked, and after I win a match or two and I'm feeling good about myself, I go to ranked.

It was almost all bad... spammers, lag issues, stages I'm not good on, you name it. Only really good match I had was against 2 raidens and a kratos (or was it two kratos's and one raiden?) and I won in overtime, despite supers going off all over the place, and all I have to do is land a couple of good ones while these guys were attacking madly. 

But from there on out, it was almost all bad, people spamming and no one doing anything about it, or just simply some bad mistakes made by me in frustration... it just wasn't working out at all. Lost all the progress I made yesterday Smiley Sad

Lots of radec's spamming the sniper today... 

Message 1 of 5 (128 Views)
0 Likes
Splicer
53 posts

Re: Bad night

Jan 16, 2013
Want to add me and do 2v2 ranked?

I feel like it's a lot harder to spam 2v2.
Message 2 of 5 (123 Views)
0 Likes
Big Daddy
18887 posts

Jan 16, 2013

themuffinboyy wrote:
Want to add me and do 2v2 ranked?

I feel like it's a lot harder to spam 2v2.

Hmm, maybe I should find a good 2v2 partner. Not tonight though, else my controller might meet its ultimate demise. Smiley Very Happy

I haven't played much 2v2 otherwise though, because I think the best way to do that is to play with someone you know, and know thier playstyle and character. 

If you want to play tomorrow night, add me and we can play a few rounds tomorrow.

Message 3 of 5 (114 Views)
0 Likes
Splicer
53 posts

Jan 16, 2013
Well i like to think that I'm pretty good lol Smiley Tongue

But alright! I'll be on tomorrow and we'll see how it goes.
Message 4 of 5 (104 Views)
0 Likes
Highlighted
Wastelander
721 posts

Jan 16, 2013
Wait till you see a drake/radec team.
Message 5 of 5 (81 Views)
0 Likes