Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Do you mean 
Reply
Wastelander
Registered: 06/30/2012
Offline
846 posts
 

Re: Bad news for Rayman fans?

[ Edited ]
Aug 19, 2012

If SuperBot wanted him in the game and they asked Ubisoft, would Ubisoft refuse? No, they wouldn't.

 

The only measure of his chances is whether or not SuperBot want him in.

Please use plain text.
Message 31 of 46 (104 Views)
Reply
0 Likes
Uncharted Territory
Registered: 07/19/2012
Offline
1540 posts
 

Re: Bad news for Rayman fans?

Aug 19, 2012
Actually it was announced for wii u they haven't commented on whether or not it was for the other systems as well
Please use plain text.
Message 32 of 46 (93 Views)
Reply
0 Likes
Sackboy
Registered: 08/03/2012
Offline
562 posts
 

Re: Bad news for Rayman fans?

Aug 19, 2012

feldspar831 wrote:
Actually it was announced for wii u they haven't commented on whether or not it was for the other systems as well

It's been confirmed a Wii U exclusive by Kotaku

 

http://kotaku.com/5934894/wii-u-exclusive-rayman-legends-looks-so-lovely

-------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Check out my team's RPG, Legena : Union Tides

Have you seen the Red Sky? And the Green Lightning?

http://www.rpgfan.com/boards/index.php?topic=13704.0
Please use plain text.
Message 33 of 46 (91 Views)
Reply
0 Likes
Treasure Hunter
Registered: 02/25/2012
Offline
4668 posts
 

Re: Bad news for Rayman fans?

Aug 19, 2012

One problem with the whole "Rayman would fit SSB better" argument:  Nintendo's getting rid of third party characters.  What makes you think they'd want to add more?  For some reason Sakurai is really old-fashioned with SSB and he wants to narrow the roster down, and the first thing he mentioned was third parties.  I don't think we'll see more than Namco third parties in SSB4, and even then that's a maybe.  (This includes Snake and Sonic; I think only one will get in again at most, though I wouldn't be surprised if both did.)

ecdf9e46
Visit PAStadium's YouTube Channel for all of your Project Axis needs!
Please use plain text.
Message 34 of 46 (88 Views)
Reply
0 Likes
Treasure Hunter
Registered: 02/25/2012
Offline
4668 posts
 

Re: Bad news for Rayman fans?

Aug 19, 2012

KingTetiro wrote:

feldspar831 wrote:
Actually it was announced for wii u they haven't commented on whether or not it was for the other systems as well

It's been confirmed a Wii U exclusive by Kotaku

 

http://kotaku.com/5934894/wii-u-exclusive-rayman-legends-looks-so-lovely


It's been confirmed possibly Wii U exclusive.  http://www.computerandvideogames.com/353327/ubisoft-rayman-legends-may-not-be-wii-u-exclusive/

ecdf9e46
Visit PAStadium's YouTube Channel for all of your Project Axis needs!
Please use plain text.
Message 35 of 46 (85 Views)
Reply
0 Likes
Sackboy
Registered: 08/03/2012
Offline
562 posts
 

Re: Bad news for Rayman fans?

Aug 19, 2012

DivinePaladin27 wrote:

KingTetiro wrote:

feldspar831 wrote:
Actually it was announced for wii u they haven't commented on whether or not it was for the other systems as well

It's been confirmed a Wii U exclusive by Kotaku

 

http://kotaku.com/5934894/wii-u-exclusive-rayman-legends-looks-so-lovely


It's been confirmed possibly Wii U exclusive.  http://www.computerandvideogames.com/353327/ubisoft-rayman-legends-may-not-be-wii-u-exclusive/


Huh. Guess we'll have to wait and see. I hope it's not exclusive. Would be awesome to have it on PS3

-------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Check out my team's RPG, Legena : Union Tides

Have you seen the Red Sky? And the Green Lightning?

http://www.rpgfan.com/boards/index.php?topic=13704.0
Please use plain text.
Message 36 of 46 (80 Views)
Reply
0 Likes
Treasure Hunter
Registered: 02/25/2012
Offline
4668 posts
 

Re: Bad news for Rayman fans?

Aug 19, 2012
Agreed.
ecdf9e46
Visit PAStadium's YouTube Channel for all of your Project Axis needs!
Please use plain text.
Message 37 of 46 (77 Views)
Reply
0 Likes
Sackboy
Registered: 06/30/2012
Offline
572 posts
 

Re: Bad news for Rayman fans?

Aug 19, 2012

 

Here some fact, Rayman Legend won't be released til winter of 2012 during the Wii U era.

Please use plain text.
Message 38 of 46 (73 Views)
Reply
0 Likes
Treasure Hunter
Registered: 08/15/2012
Offline
5278 posts
 

Re: Bad news for Rayman fans?

Aug 19, 2012

rayman was a big part of the PS1 and honestly think he deserves to be in theis game on the same lines as crash and spyro. Rayman hasn't been an extremely requested character so I think it could go either way if he is in or not.

#ProtectorProgramme
Please use plain text.
Message 39 of 46 (60 Views)
Uncharted Territory
Registered: 07/19/2012
Offline
1540 posts
 

Re: Bad news for Rayman fans?

Aug 19, 2012
Maybe it'd be on vita. It would b like the wii u game pad
Please use plain text.
Message 40 of 46 (46 Views)
Reply
0 Likes