Treasure Hunter
4668 posts

Re: Attrocious Comparisons

Oct 13, 2012

Chrisx444 wrote:

DivinePaladin27 wrote:

Chrisx444 wrote:

HELLSAGENT_17 wrote:

I'm not sure if the 2nd post is trolling. I've seen his history stain this forum.

Did you say that in the past, OP?

Explain to me how am Im trolliing? What because I dont kiss john cenas nuts like you do?

I'm going to guess you're like 13 and just got over the John Cena is awesome phase of WWE fandom, based on the way you worded that second sentence.  Either that or you're like 20 and you still use the word "nuts."

What are you talking about dude I stopped watching wrestling years ago. I watch it from time to time but thats it. And why does it matter my age to you? What are you suppose to be better then me because you are older? Its the internet chill out.

I'm just going by what you're giving me.  The fact that you brought up John Cena in a negative tone without him ever being spoken about made it seem like you were in that "I hate Cena" phase, which often goes hand-in-hand with irrationality, which wuold've explained your response.

ecdf9e46
Visit PAStadium's YouTube Channel for all of your Project Axis needs!
Message 11 of 12 (57 Views)
0 Likes
I Only Post Everything
944 posts

Re: Attrocious Comparisons

Oct 13, 2012
I haven't even played PSASBR yet, but the core essentials of both games are different in lots of aspects.
All-Stars Conquistador Music Video: https://www.youtube.com/watch?feature=player_detailpage&v=fJp-EtS0QQk
Message 12 of 12 (42 Views)
0 Likes