Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Do you mean 
Reply
Oct 13 2012
By: Redfield7 Sackboy 424 posts
Offline

Attrocious Comparisons

11 replies 219 views Edited Oct 13, 2012

Seriously I like Nintendo and Sony.

 

I like Smash Bros and this game.

 

Why does everyone have to like one more than the other and argue about it. The Smash/PSAS comparisons aren't even good. The games are too different to draw fair comparisons. Stop comparing them. It irritates me. One isn't "better" than the other.

 

I own all 3 Smash's and have played PSASBR a few times. They are way to different to even make just comparisons. I'm looking at you "certain user I will not name".

 

As gamers, we should enjoy them both. Because that's what we do, enjoy video games.


Please use plain text.
Message 1 of 12 (219 Views)
Reply
0 Likes
Lombax Warrior
Registered: 10/06/2012
Offline
233 posts
 

Re: Attrocious Comparisons

Oct 13, 2012
Didnt you make a thread saying "This game wont beat smash bros" "Smash bros is so much better than this game" people are aloud to have preferences.
Please use plain text.
Message 2 of 12 (212 Views)
Reply
0 Likes
Fender Bender
Registered: 03/23/2010
Offline
2792 posts
 

Re: Attrocious Comparisons

Oct 13, 2012

I'm not sure if the 2nd post is trolling. I've seen his history stain this forum.

 

Did you say that in the past, OP?

Please use plain text.
Message 3 of 12 (202 Views)
Reply
0 Likes
Lombax Warrior
Registered: 10/06/2012
Offline
233 posts
 

Re: Attrocious Comparisons

Oct 13, 2012

HELLSAGENT_17 wrote:

I'm not sure if the 2nd post is trolling. I've seen his history stain this forum.

 

Did you say that in the past, OP?


Explain to me how am Im trolliing? What because I dont kiss john cenas nuts like you do?

Please use plain text.
Message 4 of 12 (192 Views)
Reply
0 Likes
PlayStation MVP
Registered: 09/01/2012
Offline
6393 posts
 

Re: Attrocious Comparisons

Oct 13, 2012
I made a thread like this before, not many cared apparently.
Please use plain text.
Message 5 of 12 (190 Views)
Treasure Hunter
Registered: 08/15/2012
Offline
5278 posts
 

Re: Attrocious Comparisons

Oct 13, 2012
Love all things game
#ProtectorProgramme
Please use plain text.
Message 6 of 12 (185 Views)
Sackboy
Registered: 07/31/2012
Offline
424 posts
 

Re: Attrocious Comparisons

[ Edited ]
Oct 13, 2012

Sure I have personal preferences, but it's the comparisons that really irritate me.

 

Comparing this game to Smash is like a horse to a zebra. Their concept is the same, but they're just too different.


Please use plain text.
Message 7 of 12 (181 Views)
Reply
0 Likes
Treasure Hunter
Registered: 02/25/2012
Offline
4668 posts
 

Re: Attrocious Comparisons

Oct 13, 2012

Chrisx444 wrote:

HELLSAGENT_17 wrote:

I'm not sure if the 2nd post is trolling. I've seen his history stain this forum.

 

Did you say that in the past, OP?


Explain to me how am Im trolliing? What because I dont kiss john cenas nuts like you do?


I'm going to guess you're like 13 and just got over the John Cena is awesome phase of WWE fandom, based on the way you worded that second sentence.  Either that or you're like 20 and you still use the word "nuts."

ecdf9e46
Visit PAStadium's YouTube Channel for all of your Project Axis needs!
Please use plain text.
Message 8 of 12 (176 Views)
Reply
0 Likes
Treasure Hunter
Registered: 08/15/2012
Offline
5278 posts
 

Re: Attrocious Comparisons

Oct 13, 2012

DivinePaladin27 wrote:

Chrisx444 wrote:

HELLSAGENT_17 wrote:

I'm not sure if the 2nd post is trolling. I've seen his history stain this forum.

 

Did you say that in the past, OP?


Explain to me how am Im trolliing? What because I dont kiss john cenas nuts like you do?


I'm going to guess you're like 13 and just got over the John Cena is awesome phase of WWE fandom, based on the way you worded that second sentence.  Either that or you're like 20 and you still use the word "nuts."


 

#ProtectorProgramme
Please use plain text.
Message 9 of 12 (162 Views)
Lombax Warrior
Registered: 10/06/2012
Offline
233 posts
 

Re: Attrocious Comparisons

Oct 13, 2012

DivinePaladin27 wrote:

Chrisx444 wrote:

HELLSAGENT_17 wrote:

I'm not sure if the 2nd post is trolling. I've seen his history stain this forum.

 

Did you say that in the past, OP?


Explain to me how am Im trolliing? What because I dont kiss john cenas nuts like you do?


I'm going to guess you're like 13 and just got over the John Cena is awesome phase of WWE fandom, based on the way you worded that second sentence.  Either that or you're like 20 and you still use the word "nuts."


What are you talking about dude I stopped watching wrestling years ago. I watch it from time to time but thats it. And why does it matter my age to you? What are you suppose to be better then me because you are older? Its the internet chill out.

Please use plain text.
Message 10 of 12 (159 Views)
Reply
0 Likes