Fender Bender
2718 posts

Re: Attention Sweet Tooth Users!

Oct 18, 2012

Xarf wrote:
what do you mean his spear moves flash?

you know how certain moves make the opponent flash and invincinble for a few seconds? his 1000 spears move does that now Smiley Sad

ハマり度MAX!!
Message 11 of 17 (157 Views)
0 Likes
Wastelander
572 posts

Oct 18, 2012
so its kinda like super armor? wow, thats cheep. I have noticed lately how it is harder to hit Kratos out of his moves

ouyofo.jpg

Message 12 of 17 (133 Views)
0 Likes
Fender Bender
2718 posts

Oct 18, 2012
no, the opponent becomes invincible after getting hit with the spear, they never used to in the old betas.
Kratos is barely any different, they've toned down his in air Up+triangle move it has less range. His counter and arrow have swapped buttons. He's far from overpowered as people say. It's really easy to dodge his level 3.
ハマり度MAX!!
Message 13 of 17 (130 Views)
0 Likes
Lombax Warrior
161 posts

Oct 18, 2012

really easy to dodge kratos lvl 3? i have 2 dissagree. his lvl 3 is not easy to dodge, especially the move where he fires the beam from his sword. It shoots at lightning speed, and it will hit u ANYWHERE on the map. ( i dont no if the player aims the beam at u or if its like some sort of homing missile) As for the sword attacks they are much easier to dodge but i still find myself getting caught by it quite alot. So i wouldnt say easy. Now parrapa's lvl 2 is easy to dodge. I am a sweet tooth player and i like him best out of the beta, my only gripe is i hate his lvl 2. 

Message 14 of 17 (116 Views)
0 Likes
Wastelander
572 posts

Oct 18, 2012

Y_M_1 wrote:

really easy to dodge kratos lvl 3? i have 2 dissagree. his lvl 3 is not easy to dodge, especially the move where he fires the beam from his sword. It shoots at lightning speed, and it will hit u ANYWHERE on the map. ( i dont no if the player aims the beam at u or if its like some sort of homing missile) As for the sword attacks they are much easier to dodge but i still find myself getting caught by it quite alot. So i wouldnt say easy. Now parrapa's lvl 2 is easy to dodge. I am a sweet tooth player and i like him best out of the beta, my only gripe is i hate his lvl 2. 

I totally agree.  If kratos doesnt use his sword beams, he is relatively easy to dodge. I find dodging some super to be easier with Sweet Tooth because he can use his Air shoulder tackle and other special attacks to move or keep himself in the air to doge those supers

ouyofo.jpg

Message 15 of 17 (111 Views)
0 Likes
Monster Hunter
35 posts

Oct 19, 2012

i also use ST and his level 2 sucks balls but that lvl 1 is awesome!! one thing that has been working for me is getting someone to the corner keep him there until other characters come over then use the lvl one...most likey the ppl behind you will jump (happens to me everytime i do my super) doing your super bouces the guy in the corner and shoots them towards the other players..

Message 16 of 17 (87 Views)
Hekseville Citizen
337 posts

Oct 19, 2012
Lol noobs saying easy stuff is hard cracks me up everytime. Its called keep your distance and air dodge. Thats how you avoid the BoO fire blast everytime. Its that easy.
Message 17 of 17 (71 Views)
0 Likes