Lombax Warrior
187 posts

Re: Attempt at Reasonable "OP" Adjustments

Nov 29, 2012
Except blocking still gives them 50% AP, and blocking makes you immobile, and blocking doesn't effect them at all. Don't be dense.

Also I think Nate's Barrel needs to be toned down, I can't think of anything that beats it, and several times you can't even roll through it if it's coming. It's super annoying when I see it coming, I make a effort to dodge, and it hits regardless because... there's no reason.
Message 81 of 131 (110 Views)
0 Likes
Fender Bender
2516 posts

Nov 29, 2012

Dodge roll then. I dodge roll everywhere and always get first or second.

Message 82 of 131 (109 Views)
0 Likes
Keyblade Wielder
10160 posts

Nov 29, 2012
dodge roll doesn't work. I'll get hit anyway.
Message 83 of 131 (102 Views)
0 Likes
Highlighted
First Son
17 posts

Nov 29, 2012
You can counter anything with sly,barrel come just blink to his back. Sly is the best if you know how to use it.
Message 84 of 131 (102 Views)
Uncharted Territory
1622 posts

Nov 29, 2012
@MarrowOchi does dodge roll help yes if you good at it and no how to time it, it helps a lot. Same with blocking I agree, but you go a bit to far with defending it. I mean seriously you act like no one ever hits you or lands a super on you because you block and dodge roll period. You act like its the solution to everything and you have never missed timed it and got stuck in a combo ever. No offense but that's bull and your liar if you say you have never got caught in a combo end of story. Do people need to learn and block better yeah. Kratos combat grapple is not that bad as long as you block, but that still does not warrant it having homing. Blocking and dodge rolling is not the solution to everything though, like I said if you say you never get hit or have someone do a combo to you, your a liar period.
Message 85 of 131 (94 Views)
0 Likes
Wastelander
726 posts

Nov 29, 2012
Dodge roll? BETTER BE READY TO GET GRABBED, SON.

1/6/2013 - Defeated the #1 player in the World in a Ranked Match.

Currently maining: Parappa

Future mains: Zeus, Issac
Message 86 of 131 (85 Views)
0 Likes
Lombax Warrior
187 posts

Nov 29, 2012
Also some characters dodge rolls are terrible. Raiden goes a distance, but Toro? He barely crawls forward (just as a example)
Message 87 of 131 (79 Views)
0 Likes
Fender Bender
2516 posts

Nov 29, 2012

TwistedAvenger wrote:
@MarrowOchi does dodge roll help yes if you good at it and no how to time it, it helps a lot. Same with blocking I agree, but you go a bit to far with defending it. I mean seriously you act like no one ever hits you or lands a super on you because you block and dodge roll period. You act like its the solution to everything and you have never missed timed it and got stuck in a combo ever. No offense but that's bull and your liar if you say you have never got caught in a combo end of story. Do people need to learn and block better yeah. Kratos combat grapple is not that bad as long as you block, but that still does not warrant it having homing. Blocking and dodge rolling is not the solution to everything though, like I said if you say you never get hit or have someone do a combo to you, your a liar period.

Oh I get hit. I'm also smart and dodge roll instead of walk. There's less of a chance of me getting hit if I don't just sit around picking my nose or running into projectiles.

Seriously I've gotten through Sackboy spam using this method. On Franzea. And he was underneathe a plant with the electric pad. Wanna know how I got through? Dodge rolled, and used Nariko's pull grab to pull him out of that area. Its called use your characters strengths.

Message 88 of 131 (79 Views)
Treasure Hunter
5383 posts

Nov 29, 2012

I already ended the conversation...OP even said that players that aren't Good Enough won't be able to counter Spamming Sackboys....People actually said they will immediately attack Sackboy, I'm just saying what they said...also they acknowledge he is broken...wanna know why? cause People Are Too Proud To Admit They Lack The Skill To Beat Em, So They Just Call "OP" Because Of It...also, I'm full of MYSELF? ya...coming from the guy who constantly mentions hes # 10 on the leaderboards...Ya I'M full of myself

SiftRock wrote:
You kinda don't get it mt...I have no idea what the name means.

The game shouldn't turn into "everyone gang up and focus on sackboy" because he's in there. It shouldn't be gang up on anyone.

If his simply being there is enough to make everyone drop what they're doing and focus on him alone, and every player acknowledges he's broken, there's something wrong. You can say I have no skill (despite being top 10 with **bleep** Toro) but get over yourself.

My Scaler (Obscure/Unique) Moveset!: http://community.us.playstation.com/t5/PlayStation-All-Stars-Battle/Scaler-Obscure-Unique-Moveset-Give-Feedback/m-p/41328063 Gimme Feedback on it?
Message 89 of 131 (77 Views)
0 Likes
Treasure Hunter
5383 posts

Nov 29, 2012
MARROW I FULLY AGREE! USE YOUR CHARACTERS STRENGTHS! PERFECTLY PUT!
My Scaler (Obscure/Unique) Moveset!: http://community.us.playstation.com/t5/PlayStation-All-Stars-Battle/Scaler-Obscure-Unique-Moveset-Give-Feedback/m-p/41328063 Gimme Feedback on it?
Message 90 of 131 (68 Views)
0 Likes