Sackboy
420 posts

Re: At least your favorite character have leaked

Jul 29, 2012

Red_Ring_Ryko wrote:

Ginwolf wrote:

Red_Ring_Ryko wrote:

Gameplay will determine the game's actual worth, this is getting redundant.

No it won't if we only get characters we don't want or need.

Evil cole I'm looking at you and DmC dante...

Out of twenty characters, there's not a single one that you're interested in? More importanty, does the existence of one or two characters that you don't want to play negate the other eighteen?

I was solely interested in this game because of Colonel Radec, But the rest of the reveal roaster is looking more like an actual joke.

They said they would give us characters we actually wanted and been hounding for, but we get this crap.

They are becoming more corporate with its attitude and are only placing characters other companies want to advertise, and are totally forsaking the fanbase for what we actually want.

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
"I was faithful to Radec from the beginning!! How many others can say the same?!"
Message 11 of 16 (81 Views)
Hekseville Citizen
240 posts

[ Edited ]
Jul 29, 2012

Unless you plan on playing random all the time, most people only need 1-5 characters that theyre seriously interested in before you just start playing other characters just to see what they can do. If you can identify 1-5 characters that you want to play, then mission accomplished.

For me, it's Kratos, Radec, Raiden, Cole/Evil Cole (though I still think they should have been one character and you can select which version from the one character slot). The rest are just opponents.

The other characters people are clamoring for are not up to SuperBot. They have no say in Spyro, Crash, or any FF characters, no matter how much we beg for them, it comes down to Activision and Square to okay it. If Kojima studios said "Not snake, Raiden", then that's all SuperBot had to work with.

Message 12 of 16 (81 Views)
0 Likes
Uncharted Territory
1808 posts

Jul 29, 2012

For me i have

realed: radec, cole, bd, toro

leaked: spike, ratchet, sackboy, evil cole

want: lightning, pipo ape, spyro, sora

Message 13 of 16 (73 Views)
0 Likes
I Only Post Everything
1356 posts

Jul 29, 2012

I was solely interested in this game because of Colonel Radec, But the rest of the reveal roaster is looking more like an actual joke.

They said they would give us characters we actually wanted and been hounding for, but we get this crap.

They are becoming more corporate with its attitude and are only placing characters other companies want to advertise, and are totally forsaking the fanbase for what we actually want.

*Cough *Cough Big Daddy

Message 14 of 16 (64 Views)
0 Likes
Sackboy
420 posts

Jul 29, 2012

Yes big daddie is cool, I'm talking about the leaked characters.

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
"I was faithful to Radec from the beginning!! How many others can say the same?!"
Message 15 of 16 (57 Views)
0 Likes
Highlighted
Sackboy
595 posts

Jul 29, 2012

My favorite character hasn't been leaked.

Solid Snake/ Big Boss for PSASBR

I make it rain with Kudos

Message 16 of 16 (41 Views)
0 Likes