Fender Bender
2406 posts

Re: Asura's Wrath

Jan 7, 2013

zeothedeathgod wrote:

RedLegend14 wrote:

zeothedeathgod wrote:

keep that kratos rip-off out of this conversation thank you. nobody asked for hulk D:< jk

I don't know if you were serious about the Kratos part, but I was kidding, just in case.

i was kidding xD haha, asura would be a great character, hes not a kratos rip-off, i love god of war to death, but asura has A LOT more character put into him

In my opinion, almost all of Asura's Wrath's character were memorible. In GoW, I only remember Zues and Aphrodite (if you know what I mean).

Message 31 of 55 (248 Views)
0 Likes
Highlighted
Hekseville Citizen
269 posts

Jan 7, 2013
I'd LOVE to see Asura too , but yeah he has like , I guess , nothing to do with Playstation at all..
But hey , Big Daddy V made it into All-Stars , so there's always hope.
Asura's Wrath is an amazing game , I actually hate Capcom but this game really is something different from their usual stuff.
Image and video hosting by TinyPic
Message 32 of 55 (246 Views)
Treasure Hunter
6850 posts

Jan 7, 2013

RedLegend14 wrote:

zeothedeathgod wrote:

RedLegend14 wrote:

zeothedeathgod wrote:

keep that kratos rip-off out of this conversation thank you. nobody asked for hulk D:< jk

I don't know if you were serious about the Kratos part, but I was kidding, just in case.

i was kidding xD haha, asura would be a great character, hes not a kratos rip-off, i love god of war to death, but asura has A LOT more character put into him

In my opinion, almost all of Asura's Wrath's character were memorible. In GoW, I only remember Zues and Aphrodite (if you know what I mean).

oh i absolutely agree, hermes is memorable for me too because of what you do to him Smiley Wink but yeah xD besides that the characters didnt have that much character put into them, still amazing games, however asuras wrath, i cared for each character, knew how they differed, and i fell in love with the story. like i said im on my 4th playthrough right now. just recently beat augus again xD

http://xat.com/the_brotherhood_of_gaming

Message 33 of 55 (246 Views)
0 Likes
Treasure Hunter
6850 posts

Jan 7, 2013

Abbi200xHi wrote:
I'd LOVE to see Asura too , but yeah he has like , I guess , nothing to do with Playstation at all..
But hey , Big Daddy V made it into All-Stars , so there's always hope.
Asura's Wrath is an amazing game , I actually hate Capcom but this game really is something different from their usual stuff.

thats because it was also C2 or whatever, the people that make the naruto games (though i only really liked storm 1, shame they changed it so much from that, the others were still good games) ill buy their new jojos game when it comes out to support them, thinking about the new naruto day one. 

Message 34 of 55 (244 Views)
0 Likes
Sackboy
503 posts

Jan 7, 2013
They did say PlayStation all stars would include 3rd party characters, did they not? So that not an all star point sucks, Way too many pissy fanboys
Message 35 of 55 (229 Views)
0 Likes
Treasure Hunter
6850 posts

Jan 7, 2013

TylerJL23 wrote:
They did say PlayStation all stars would include 3rd party characters, did they not? So that not an all star point sucks, Way too many pissy fanboys

someone gets itSmiley Happy

Message 36 of 55 (225 Views)
0 Likes
Fender Bender
2406 posts

Jan 7, 2013

TylerJL23 wrote:

That doesn't mean we should turn this game into MUGEN.

Message 37 of 55 (221 Views)
0 Likes
Last Guardian
9752 posts

Jan 7, 2013
Yeah, he's a great character. But I'd rather see more first party characters.

Besides, he was practically made for MvC4.
 photo 8E30DB57-F6ED-4A1B-947E-513276B477EE_zpse5jbdufp.jpg
Message 38 of 55 (218 Views)
0 Likes
Fender Bender
3580 posts

Jan 7, 2013
The character needs to mean something to Playstation.

Asura doesn't mean anything to Playstation.
Message 39 of 55 (214 Views)
Splicer
52 posts

Jan 7, 2013
^ Amen
Message 40 of 55 (205 Views)
0 Likes