Survivor
2590 posts

Re: Aspects of PASBR that are better than Smash bros brawl.

Jul 18, 2012

djking1994_red wrote:

boberthurd1 wrote:

http://oyster.ignimgs.com/mediawiki/apis.ign.com/sony-game/thumb/f/fc/Controls.png/468px-Controls.png

Vs.                various14_071126f.jpg

Playstation allstars battle royal controls            Brawl  controls (wii remote and nunchuk)

I Like the ps3 controls more then the wii ones because they are just more logical (for example 1 button for taunt is enough you don't need two and three combinations for them). 

300px-SSBB_controls.jpg

Wow are you dumb

http://www.playstationallstarsarena.com/forums/index.php
Message 61 of 123 (306 Views)
0 Likes
Monster Hunter
37 posts

Jul 20, 2012

The fact that there are no such thing as clones in the world of PSASBR is already enough for me to pre-order this games. Aside from the that there is also the  amazing stages in the game already with the option to disable hazards and items.

I also love the effort they are and will be putting into the online multiplayer aspect of the game. I am a huge Smash fan as well but online multiplayer was horrible in brawl 

Message 62 of 123 (279 Views)
0 Likes
First Son
19 posts

Jul 20, 2012

jojo677

"The fact that there are no such thing as clones in the world of PSASBR is already enough for me to pre-order this games. Aside from the that there is also the  amazing stages in the game already with the option to disable hazards and items."

Has it been confirmed that there won't be any clones?

Message 63 of 123 (270 Views)
0 Likes
Treasure Hunter
5383 posts

Jul 20, 2012
^Yes, since its 1 character per series and each of the characters creators are making sure that Superbot is getting their characters right, plus cause each character is unique and different from each other, there are no clones...playstation.
My Scaler (Obscure/Unique) Moveset!: http://community.us.playstation.com/t5/PlayStation-All-Stars-Battle/Scaler-Obscure-Unique-Moveset-Give-Feedback/m-p/41328063 Gimme Feedback on it?
Message 64 of 123 (266 Views)
0 Likes
Hekseville Citizen
271 posts

Jul 20, 2012

also Silver Falcon , Online tournament!

Message 65 of 123 (261 Views)
Survivor
2858 posts

Jul 20, 2012

mtjjrstccw1 wrote:
^Yes, since its 1 character per series and each of the characters creators are making sure that Superbot is getting their characters right, plus cause each character is unique and different from each other, there are no clones...playstation.

When was it confirmed that there will only be one charcter from each franchise?  Never did hear that myself, but could've easily missed it.

jojo677 wrote:

The fact that there are no such thing as clones in the world of PSASBR is already enough for me to pre-order this games. Aside from the that there is also the  amazing stages in the game already with the option to disable hazards and items.

I also love the effort they are and will be putting into the online multiplayer aspect of the game. I am a huge Smash fan as well but online multiplayer was horrible in brawl 

__________________________________________________________________________________________________________________

I agree with the online.  I stopped playing Brawl because the online was so horrible.  For a long time a played in online tournaments from a couple different communities.  However they slowly died off, Gamebattles is complete crap and random matches are impossible to find plus they have terrible settings.  

I'm really glad that I'll be able to play All Stars for a long time since the online will actually be good and well maintained.  The game won't just die off like Brawl did.

Image Hosted by ImageShack.us
Message 66 of 123 (254 Views)
Monster Hunter
37 posts

Jul 20, 2012
Yeah Thats why I will be pre-ordering this game. No doubt
Message 67 of 123 (247 Views)
0 Likes
Survivor
2858 posts

Jul 20, 2012

jojo677 wrote:
Yeah Thats why I will be pre-ordering this game. No doubt

I've had it pre-ordered since Amazon put it up.  Plus I'll be getting the Vita version as well at launch, even though I won't have a Vita until a week later when I get the AC bundle.  Getting AC3 that day as well.  October is going to be such a packed month for me....

Image Hosted by ImageShack.us
Message 68 of 123 (236 Views)
0 Likes
Wastelander
609 posts

Jul 20, 2012

Even I can agree with this.

Message 69 of 123 (202 Views)
0 Likes
Splicer
83 posts

Jul 20, 2012
it is sony characters
Message 70 of 123 (239 Views)
0 Likes