Sackboy
502 posts

Re: Aspects of PASBR that are better than Smash bros brawl.

Jul 11, 2012

stargateheaven wrote:
Why is he dumb?
He just said "I Like the ps3 controls more then the wii ones because they are just more logical (for example 1 button for taunt is enough you don't need two and three combinations for them). "

And all those controls have the 4 directions for taunting.

Well because Gamecube Controller and Classic Controller doesn't have that so why not use those instead of complaining. 

Message 51 of 123 (503 Views)
0 Likes
Fender Bender
2718 posts

Jul 11, 2012
Doesnt have what? no matter what controll you use, they all use the dpad for taunting.
ハマり度MAX!!
Message 52 of 123 (500 Views)
0 Likes
Uncharted Territory
1724 posts

Jul 11, 2012

Thats mean.. PS3 controls for PSASBR ARE more logical. Rather than a Wii remote, and whos to say we have a Nunchuk? We could be poor.

Photobucket
Message 53 of 123 (497 Views)
0 Likes
Sackboy
502 posts

Jul 11, 2012

stargateheaven wrote:
Doesnt have what? no matter what controll you use, they all use the dpad for taunting.

Have the combination input. 
Hold two button to do a taunt on Brawl with Wiimote + Nunchuk 

The GC and CCP doesn't need it because both of those controller are standard and traditional controller. 

Plus PS1/2/ and 3 Controller is a SNES controller with extra inputs. 

Message 54 of 123 (496 Views)
0 Likes
Fender Bender
2718 posts

Jul 11, 2012
OK well.. i dunno this topic is about aspects of all stars that are better than smash bros. You arent pointing out any. also, saying someone is dumb is not really helping your case.
ハマり度MAX!!
Message 55 of 123 (486 Views)
0 Likes
Sackboy
502 posts

Jul 11, 2012

stargateheaven wrote:
OK well.. i dunno this topic is about aspects of all stars that are better than smash bros. You arent pointing out any. also, saying someone is dumb is not really helping your case.

Superbot isn't trying to recreate Smash Bros or anything. They are trying to create something for the playstation fans who want this kind of brawl reason why the KO system and everything else is different beside the platforming and roaming around. 

Saying this game has aspect better than Brawl is a blind fanboy attempt for TC. If most of people here haven't even played a single Smash Bros game then they have no room to talk about it being better.

I am a Nintendo Fan who plan on picking this game up. But with all these blind Sony fanboys I don't know how I will be able to enjoy a game with this fanbase.  

Message 56 of 123 (481 Views)
0 Likes
Uncharted Territory
1724 posts

Jul 11, 2012

Thankyou Cap'n Obvious.

Photobucket
Message 57 of 123 (472 Views)
0 Likes
Hekseville Citizen
283 posts

Jul 11, 2012

djking1994_red wrote:

stargateheaven wrote:

Superbot isn't trying to recreate Smash Bros or anything. They are trying to create something for the playstation fans who want this kind of brawl reason why the KO system and everything else is different beside the platforming and roaming around. 

Saying this game has aspect better than Brawl is a blind fanboy attempt for TC. If most of people here haven't even played a single Smash Bros game then they have no room to talk about it being better.

I am a Nintendo Fan who plan on picking this game up. But with all these blind Sony fanboys I don't know how I will be able to enjoy a game with this fanbase.  

I feel pretty much the same way. No matter how similar they may seem Superbot dosen't want people thinking this is PS Smash, they want to be their own game. I'll admit to being a Sony fanboy but Smash is honestly my favorite game series for now. I do however hold high hopes for this game and wouldn't be surprised if it became my new fav.

- If you like my idea or post, be sure to let me know with kudos =) -
Message 58 of 123 (459 Views)
0 Likes
Lombax Warrior
172 posts

[ Edited ]
Jul 12, 2012

djking1994_red wrote:

Well it's a darn sight better than the Nintendo fans who outright dismiss it because it's a "Smash Bros clone" and I think our optimism after reading so much of their pessimism is very welcome. And of course, they haven't played PSASBR but have no problems tearing it apart for reasons that are often incorrect or they don't know. So why is it so bad that we list the reasons we're looking forward to it?

Besides, I've played the first two Smash Bros games and there's a lot more I'm looking forward to in PSASBR solely because, yes, it improves upon things I disliked in Smash Bros. That doesn't mean Smash Bros is necessarily bad -- in fact the only real issue I had with it was the roster -- but I'm looking forward to PSASBR a lot more.

Message 59 of 123 (443 Views)
I Only Post Everything
967 posts

Jul 18, 2012

The characters duh. I'd choose Kratos, Sweet tooth, Sly Cooper, and Colenel Radec over any Nintendo characters!

Photobucket
Message 60 of 123 (354 Views)
0 Likes