These are just some reasons I think Pasbr might be better than Brawl.
1. Getting hits on other players actually matters, think about it how many times in smash bros have you beat the crap out of another player only to have someone else get the hit, what a waste of time that was, now that helps to level up your ap.
2. Harder to get super attacks, in Brawl it made you hit a little ball that was floating around and took away from the game itself, in Pasbr it's based on how many hits you get on the opponents.
3. More attack options, Pasbr has three main attacks smash bros only had two.
4. Fewer noobs, the facat that you have to get attacks in to get ap, means there will be fewer people who just sit in the corner tauniting, waiting to be attacked.
5. No self destructs or stupid K.O's, they where annoying.
6. Better online, sony offers better online service than Nintendo traditionally,
7. Reverse stock kill limit mode, I'm surprised no body thought of this before.
These are just some of the reasons.
1. Time battles are actually balanced.
In Brawl, no matter how much damage you do, the hardest hitting character (Ike, Bowser, DK, DeDeDe, etc.) is going to steal all the kills. Stock is the only competitive way to play the game. In PASBR, it looks competitive in both timed and stock.
If idiots could fly, this forum would be an airport.
Two reasons that aren't related to gameplay:
- Roster so far isn't stacked with multiple characters from the top franchises. As in, SuperBot could have gone with Sully, Elena, Murray, Bentley, Carmelita, Zeus, Poseidon, Hades, Athena but didn't. It's possible that some of them are in fact in the game but I'm confident they didn't exaggerate due to the fact that Sly already uses Murray and Bentley in his supers.
- Roster diversity is much better already. This ties in to the point above but also the fact that SuperBot is adding a number of third party characters that give a much needed variety to the PSA roster. Kratos is from a hack and slash, Sly from a stealth adventure, Drake from a action adventure, Sweet Tooth from a combat racer, Radec from a FPS, Big Daddy from a survival FPS, PaRappa from a rhythm, Heihachi from a fighting game, etc. There's something for everyone here.