Feb 01 2013
By: Asis_aka_Talent Wastelander 768 posts

Asis_aka_Talent The heel of PSAS speaks on the positives!

[ Edited ]
25 replies 418 views Edited Feb 1, 2013

I just want to let everyone know that I am starting to notice a pattern.  When people add me now they have their cameras ready... Knowing if they get that win they want that picture.  I have people adding me on some "Lets have some friendly matches" and then play to avenge their buddies.  I have people going out of there way to bump old posts just to start some more drama.  I have people talking about me that i never met on a daily basis.  Everytime I post something the trolls come out and start trying to hurt my feelings.  People seriously think that I think im the best and cant be beaten... Most people not all but most HATE Asis_aka_Talent and want nothing more than to shut him down... But through all of that... 

The positive is...

Among the Higher level players I am respected, just not on this forum but all the others i am.  I have gotten the attention of some superbot Staff for my efforts and talents within this community.  I have made some very skilled and cool buddies and have made a name for myself as being one of the Best Cole players.  When I go online and play randoms people know who i am and always want me to teach them some tech.  I have spent hours training people and helping the sales of this game as of now i think 11 people have bought this game because they saw how much fun i was having with it in my videos.  I also have even had Clockwork give me complements on my skills and Sir Dan Tech. 

Overall I am very thankful for the positives I have had in this community... Outside of the casual players on this forum... But I have had a great deal of fun.  I have had over 200 1v1s with all different types of people and that number grows daily.  I never have a problem getting a match lol.  And I have had alot of fun exposing the people (on my videos) 

SO yeah I cant complain and I just wanted to say thanks to the people that always show respect and love!

HERES THE LIST OF THOSE PEOPLE

Dabuz18 - Showed me that I had a long way to goto to reach the top

Chof_23 - My 2v2 partner and Rival, taught me FP and showed me alot of tech!!

Dillon300 - Being the man I cant beat lol

Acursedone -  always down to play ffa and never give up always plays hard!

Laybackkid - The fastest improving player ever and my G Cole Rival

PB_mal - Even though we get into fights I always liked this kid.  And love his decatication to this game makes a good rival!

Tsukyome -  Perfect person to play freindlies with and talk about the game knows alot and is mad cool

Fromundaman - prob my fav person ive met from these forums always backs me up and holds me down!!!  Very Talented

Reesespiecesz26 - Always trying to catch up to me haha love this kid but he gets mad at me alot!!!

I'm sure there is more but I forgot haha sorry.  But yeah to all those people that dont like me... I dont care, I dont care how many leagues I cant join, or how many people think they become a god when they beat me lol I will keep doing what I'm doing.  This game is one of many hobbies I have.  I still and one of the most known VG remixers in the world and I do play other fighting games so fellas dont think this game is my life.  I play to win because to me winning if fun and losing is a learning experience.

Btw some of you are truly pathetic... Some of you... Good day!

YT: DatTeamAxcel for all my latest PSAS related content. I upload everything FFAs 2v2 1v1, Combo & How to Videos, and Player and character breakdowns.
Message 1 of 26 (418 Views)
Hekseville Citizen
417 posts

Re: Asis_aka_Talent The heel of PSAS speaks on the positives!

Feb 1, 2013

I have you on my friends list if you wanna 1v1 me. If you want to sometime.

I haven't fought you yet

Photobucket
Message 2 of 26 (411 Views)
0 Likes
Wastelander
768 posts

Feb 1, 2013

sonicdude101 wrote:

I have you on my friends list if you wanna 1v1 me. If you want to sometime.

I haven't fought you yet

anytime you see me on send the invite I'll get some matches in

YT: DatTeamAxcel for all my latest PSAS related content. I upload everything FFAs 2v2 1v1, Combo & How to Videos, and Player and character breakdowns.
Message 3 of 26 (401 Views)
0 Likes
Hekseville Citizen
282 posts

Feb 1, 2013

Well put asis. I would have to say that because you aren't afraid to speak your honest to god opinion is what got you haters. Although most of the time you are correct. Haters gonna hate bro. Keep doin what you are doin, we gotta do some more 1v1 as well.

Check out my channel for Combo Videos and Tournament matches!
www.youtube.com/mogilsumi
Message 4 of 26 (375 Views)
Hekseville Citizen
324 posts

Feb 1, 2013

I don't know whether I am proud or embarrased that I remembered what "heel" means in this context.

—--------
"The Dirty Casual"
Message 5 of 26 (364 Views)
0 Likes
Treasure Hunter
7447 posts

Feb 1, 2013

WAT BOUT MEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEH!?

NNID&PSN: SuperPiposaru 3DS FC: 0920-1213-3452

SuperPiposaru.png

Message 6 of 26 (357 Views)
0 Likes
Treasure Hunter
6400 posts

Feb 1, 2013
I am always up for 1v1s still asis. You also stopped inviting me to the FFAs, I can see why, but I am always down to play a match.
Message 7 of 26 (354 Views)
0 Likes
Wastelander
768 posts

Feb 1, 2013

Ginta2468 wrote:
I am always up for 1v1s still asis. You also stopped inviting me to the FFAs, I can see why, but I am always down to play a match.

Ginta your never on when I do ffas I would invite you...  By the way I respect you sac boy so much so that I get annoyed playing it because your so had to counter lol but I always am willing to play you the fact your hard for me to beat is a great thing trust me

Message 8 of 26 (334 Views)
0 Likes
Wastelander
768 posts

Feb 1, 2013

Mogilicudi wrote:

Well put asis. I would have to say that because you aren't afraid to speak your honest to god opinion is what got you haters. Although most of the time you are correct. Haters gonna hate bro. Keep doin what you are doin, we gotta do some more 1v1 as well.

Thanks bro i think that is the 1st time someone ever gave me that reason and i can agree sometimes saying what you want isnt wanted and i know this but this is also a forum we are suppose to say what we want lol but yeah as i tell everyone just hit me up bro I'm down to play that is if im not training

Message 9 of 26 (327 Views)
0 Likes
Treasure Hunter
6400 posts

Feb 1, 2013
Thanks I do need to get on more. And if you thought my Sackboy was annoying then, you would hate fighting him now lol. Also, I have never once fought Good Cole 1v1, so I really want to learn that matchup.
Message 10 of 26 (320 Views)
0 Likes