Dec 25 2012
By: Iceman_Nightmare Lombax Warrior 227 posts

Aside of all the fun it is, its cheaply made.

19 replies 400 views Edited Dec 25, 2012

Hey guys,

I've been away for a while, merry christmas to all by the way.

Dont you guys think this game is VERY cheaply made? The main menu, the storymode, the credit ending, etc... all look very amatuer and not profesionally made. I mean seriously, why cant SuperBot make a start screen and even a credits that looks like a profesional gaming company has made it. If this game was on the Nintendo 64 I would okay its acceptable, but this is not acceptable... I still love the game and all.

Put Sephiroth in PlayStation All Stars Battle Royale
Photobucket
Message 1 of 20 (400 Views)
0 Likes
Wastelander
635 posts

Re: Aside of all the fun it is, its cheaply made.

Dec 25, 2012

It's their first game. Cut 'em some slack.

Sure it could be better in those regards, but menus and credits don't make a game...

Photobucket
Message 2 of 20 (397 Views)
0 Likes
Treasure Hunter
6400 posts

Dec 25, 2012
I think there could have been more in this game, but not really. I really don't find the menus to be that bad, and this game doesn't have a story mode, it is called arcade and it is done like I see any other fighter do. The credits could have been better but these aren't what make the game though.
Message 3 of 20 (385 Views)
0 Likes
Fender Bender
3716 posts

Dec 25, 2012
some people on the forum had said that the budget itself for the game wasn't that much,
take that how you will, i heard it from the forum,
regardless how much was used for the creation of the game, it is fun, and that's all that matters...
Play For Fun!
Message 4 of 20 (380 Views)
0 Likes
Survivor
2456 posts

Dec 25, 2012
I don't find the menus that bad, I mean they look identical to the vita ones and the vita ones have touch screen menus which some vita games don't do.
Message 5 of 20 (380 Views)
0 Likes
Sackboy
574 posts

Dec 25, 2012

I agree with you guys. They did it a little, cheap. nothing bad as i like the game. but they could have done way better!

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Main: Toro
Other: Kratos, Parappa, Heihachi & Sly

English is not my main language, so im sorry about my mistakes.

Show your support for Gex as DLC!

Message 6 of 20 (373 Views)
Survivor
2454 posts

Dec 25, 2012
its there first game ever and also done several things that's never been done before so give them the benefit of the doubt. Its not up to that standard of cod but remember it didn't massively become popular till WAW (which is the 5th one I think) or Mortal kombat remake to ps3 (that's like the 5th one)..

Superbot is on there first and they have done more in 2 years then most gaming industries
Message 7 of 20 (358 Views)
0 Likes
Survivor
2456 posts

Dec 25, 2012
It may be their first game ever, but they've said plenty of times that their whole studio consists of fighting game dev veterans,
Message 8 of 20 (349 Views)
Survivor
2454 posts

Dec 25, 2012
@gnomewizard

But like I've said they have done so much more then any fighter has done and does your quote work for blueprint and I have never seen so many characters from so many different franchise's in a single game on a SCEE console
Message 9 of 20 (337 Views)
0 Likes
Survivor
2456 posts

Dec 25, 2012
Bringing these characters together really isn't that big of a feat(they did good at making them true the franchise though but that's not what I mean) considering Sony owns most of them. Littlebigplanet has costumes for almost every character in this game and way more, and sure those are just costumes but they had to work to get those in the game too. Every hot shots golf game since HSG2 has even had some guests from ps exclusives. Bluepoint made the engine for this game and ported it to the vita, so I mean, they did a good job, its Superbot/Sony that have the veterans I'm talking about.
Message 10 of 20 (321 Views)
0 Likes