Treasure Hunter
5661 posts

Re: As promised my visual proof. As well as my talk with Omar

Oct 25, 2012
Dante WAS an AAA title, Crash hasn't been seen as one for nearly a decade. These aren't characters that appeal to the mainstream audience. Kratos, Drake, Sackboy are the big 3 PS3 IPs of today. Your arguement is too subjective because your basing it off people who share the same view. I know a lot of gamers, I've talked to a lot of gamers - it's what I do at work with my patients. When I tell them about PSABR, 9 out of 10 times, I don't get asked about any of the characters not included (this isn't me saying every character on the roster is perfect, means the mainstream ones are there). That 1 out of 10th time is either being asked about Snake, or third party characters like Assassins Creed or Dead Space. Only twice in my entire time have I been asked about Crash and never have I been asked where's old Dante - the opposite infact. I got a 'their rebooting it ?! wow can't wait'.
Photobucket Pictures, Images and Photos
Message 51 of 75 (475 Views)
0 Likes
Uncharted Territory
1517 posts

Oct 25, 2012

S-o-h-a-i-l wrote:
Dante WAS an AAA title, Crash hasn't been seen as one for nearly a decade. These aren't characters that appeal to the mainstream audience. Kratos, Drake, Sackboy are the big 3 PS3 IPs of today. Your arguement is too subjective because your basing it off people who share the same view. I know a lot of gamers, I've talked to a lot of gamers - it's what I do at work with my patients. When I tell them about PSABR, 9 out of 10 times, I don't get asked about any of the characters not included (this isn't me saying every character on the roster is perfect, means the mainstream ones are there). That 1 out of 10th time is either being asked about Snake, or third party characters like Assassins Creed or Dead Space. Only twice in my entire time have I been asked about Crash and never have I been asked where's old Dante - the opposite infact. I got a 'their rebooting it ?! wow can't wait'.

We clearly have been talking to different people  All of my casual friends have wrote the game off as trash

"No crash? but hes who made playstation"

"New Dante? What does that emo have to do with playstation?"

"Raiden over snake?" 

Message 52 of 75 (469 Views)
0 Likes
Fender Bender
2718 posts

Oct 25, 2012
Casual gamers don't even use internet forums. They just buy games with nice front covers.
ハマり度MAX!!
Message 53 of 75 (459 Views)
Sackboy
546 posts

Oct 25, 2012
Th poster reminds me of Persona 4 Arena. Anyway, Paul had me going for a while, but after hearing how unsire he was of the last four, I lost belief in him. Its a bit strange that they'd let him in there, maybe they don't comment about him so as not to hurt his site. For whatever reason. You have a pretty cool story to tell people when the game comes oit.
Why did the chicken cross the road?
We're both lawyers.
Message 54 of 75 (441 Views)
Hekseville Citizen
355 posts

Oct 25, 2012
A lot of your casual friends lol. Liar! My casual friends never even heard of this game or god of war, crash bandicoot, but they have heard of lbp. You sir are a troll and I will not feed you anymore. Thank goodness midnight has passed otherwise he would transform. Oh wait that's gremlins. It still applies to you!
Message 55 of 75 (428 Views)
0 Likes
Uncharted Territory
1517 posts

Oct 25, 2012

sawao_yama wrote:
A lot of your casual friends lol. Liar! My casual friends never even heard of this game or god of war, crash bandicoot, but they have heard of lbp. You sir are a troll and I will not feed you anymore. Thank goodness midnight has passed otherwise he would transform. Oh wait that's gremlins. It still applies to you!
I DISAGREE WITH YOU SO YOU'RE A TROLL DIEAFHSUFHUASF
-the forums

Message 56 of 75 (420 Views)
0 Likes
Hekseville Citizen
355 posts

Oct 25, 2012
Because casuals have not heard of mgs, gow, crash, so you are a troll. The forums with stupidity like you

- the forums
Message 57 of 75 (405 Views)
0 Likes
Uncharted Territory
1517 posts

Oct 25, 2012

sawao_yama wrote:
Because casuals have not heard of mgs, gow, crash, so you are a troll. The forums with stupidity like you

- the forums

Who hasn't heard of 3 of the biggest game series of all time?!??!

Crash Sold 50 million world wide

God of war 21 million world wide

Metal gear no idea

Message 58 of 75 (399 Views)
0 Likes
Treasure Hunter
5661 posts

Oct 25, 2012
It's not that no ones heard of Crash - it's that the majority don't care anymore.
Photobucket Pictures, Images and Photos
Message 59 of 75 (393 Views)
0 Likes
Uncharted Territory
1517 posts

[ Edited ]
Oct 25, 2012

Well my friends love crash so.. but that does not make me a troll

Message 60 of 75 (389 Views)
0 Likes