Reply
Uncharted Territory
Registered: 09/19/2012
Offline
1517 posts
 

Re: As promised my visual proof. As well as my talk with Omar

Oct 25, 2012
Message 41 of 75 (492 Views)
0 Likes
Treasure Hunter
Registered: 12/10/2011
Offline
5661 posts
 

Re: As promised my visual proof. As well as my talk with Omar

Oct 25, 2012
You do understand people on gaming sites/forums do not = casual gamers lol.
Photobucket Pictures, Images and Photos
Message 42 of 75 (481 Views)
0 Likes
Fender Bender
Registered: 09/07/2012
Offline
3716 posts
 

Re: As promised my visual proof. As well as my talk with Omar

Oct 25, 2012

ihatemath113 wrote:

I present to you straight from reddits /r/ps3 http://www.reddit.com/r/PS3/comments/11mxg0/thoughts_on_playstation_all_stars/


they're just like us,

they've played the beta, and gave thier opinions about it,

it's exactly like the forums here man...

Play For Fun!
Message 43 of 75 (478 Views)
0 Likes
Uncharted Territory
Registered: 09/19/2012
Offline
1517 posts
 

Re: As promised my visual proof. As well as my talk with Omar

Oct 25, 2012

S-o-h-a-i-l wrote:
You do understand people on gaming sites/forums do not = casual gamers lol.

This is from a community biased twards playstation in other words even the people who love playstation don't like it


Message 44 of 75 (475 Views)
0 Likes
Fender Bender
Registered: 09/07/2012
Offline
3716 posts
 

Re: As promised my visual proof. As well as my talk with Omar

[ Edited ]
Oct 25, 2012

ihatemath113 wrote:

S-o-h-a-i-l wrote:
You do understand people on gaming sites/forums do not = casual gamers lol.

This is from a community biased twards playstation in other words even the people who love playstation don't like it


yeah, biased towards the playstation, not the game,

not everyone who has a playstation is gonna want this game, 'cause they have different tastes...

Play For Fun!
Message 45 of 75 (462 Views)
Uncharted Territory
Registered: 09/19/2012
Offline
1517 posts
 

Re: As promised my visual proof. As well as my talk with Omar

Oct 25, 2012

achus93again wrote:

ihatemath113 wrote:

S-o-h-a-i-l wrote:
You do understand people on gaming sites/forums do not = casual gamers lol.

This is from a community biased twards playstation in other words even the people who love playstation don't like it


yeah, biased towards the playstation, not the game,

not everyone who has a playstation is gonna want this game, 'cause they have different tastes...


If they can't even get the people who love Drake Sackboy Ratchet and Cole then how do you expect them to get the casuals?


Message 46 of 75 (445 Views)
0 Likes
Fender Bender
Registered: 09/07/2012
Offline
3716 posts
 

Re: As promised my visual proof. As well as my talk with Omar

Oct 25, 2012

ihatemath113 wrote:

achus93again wrote:

ihatemath113 wrote:

S-o-h-a-i-l wrote:
You do understand people on gaming sites/forums do not = casual gamers lol.

This is from a community biased twards playstation in other words even the people who love playstation don't like it


yeah, biased towards the playstation, not the game,

not everyone who has a playstation is gonna want this game, 'cause they have different tastes...


If they can't even get the people who love Drake Sackboy Ratchet and Cole then how do you expect them to get the casuals?


like what sohail said, these guys aren't casuals,

and, i dunno if you read the link that you gave us, but their 'complaints' are gameplay related,

in other words, this is not their type of game...

Play For Fun!
Message 47 of 75 (435 Views)
0 Likes
Lombax Warrior
Registered: 10/20/2011
Offline
112 posts
 

Re: As promised my visual proof. As well as my talk with Omar

[ Edited ]
Oct 25, 2012

KiLLeRgotti187 wrote:

Ahhh... Twas a night to remember. Lot's of fun. Met some cool peeps. More importantly though met Omar! (and chan but when I asked him about DLC he wouldn't budge). Now i've posted a link below my shpeel with some pics from the event. As well as my picture with omar. So if u want to skip all this go ahead and click away! I ALSO HAVE A VIDEO 1 V 1 MATCH with Omar (Nariko) Vs Another SuperBot Dev. (Raiden) But flickr is being dumb and wont let me upload it so Alas, I will post it later. Its really cool! But on to my purpose of this thread. This thread is for YOU GUYS. YOU at home who couldn't attend.  Basically here is what I got out of my convo with Omar. There He was just sitting on the couch that was facing the BIG screen. He wasn;t doing anything besides watching players having a blast on the Gigantic screen. So, with my poster in hand I went up to him, greeted myself, shook his hand got my signature, and waved goodbye. But not before getting my burning questions answered. SO i asked and he responded. In a nutshell heres what went down.

1. I asked about the final four (crash, cloud, wander, snake) now the way he responded did not deny if they will eventually come out but he assured me they aren't on the disc. "what you see now is the final build of the game." "We've got 20 characters, the characters you are seeing now are the ones that will be on disc when it comes out next month." i should point out that my friend asked him regarding crash bandicoot and activision and he said "We are still working on it." So he at least confirmed they are pushing for crash. Smiley Happy when he asked for my name so he can sign my poster I joked that it wasn't for me, that it was for my mom and my mom wanted crash bandicoot. "She's Old - school" I told him. He laughed and it wasn't until i got home that i realized that he put "To Matt from Omar! P.S. I WANT CRASH TOO!! so that was awesome! Heart

 

 

 2. I asked him about the trailer the one that  recently came out and asked if there will be anymore like that in the coming weeks. "He smiled and said "There is 1 more! It's coming up!" I said WHEN! and he laughed and i told him don't tell me.. Stay Tuned? He laughed and said "Exactly" 

 

3. Paul Gale - Now I know paul wasn't out on a mission to ruin this game.And in fact, I think  he only meant well. But in the process it was sad to hear that Omar wasn't his biggest fan. "Paul Gale is a phony" Omar said. " I met the guy like 1 time."  "And His supposed source was only with us once in a focus testing group which was when the game was still in it's title fight days." "What Paul's doing is he is going around giving out false info to the fans and then we take the heat for it when it turns out to be untrue." "I dont know who he is. I have no personal ties to him."

SO THERE YA HAVE IT. take it for what you will. But just know. I am NOT trolling. I am telling you all what needs to be known so we can stop hoping for something to come on launch day that wont be there. I played with many many characters from the game and i have to say. they all rock! From Nariko and Dante's combo heavy style of play. tp heihachi's hilarious lvl 3 super. Jak and DAXTER needs another game already. His model in HD looks amazing. And im not just saying that because i am a naughty dog fan. In the end. My intention for this post was to give you guys info from a RELIABLE source this time. So there ya have it. I will try to upload the 1 v 1 match between Omar and a fellow superbot dev tomorrow. It was waaay intense. UPDATE: here's the videohttp://www.youtube.com/watch?v=_4lrFk0gSC0  Smiley Happy any other questions, Ask away! And one last thing. As promised, my pictures!  http://www.flickr.com/photos/betaplayer/


 

 

LOL I seen you there, heres the current Roster Full roster.png

lol I got almost all of SB to sign my poster lol xD

 

 

photo.JPG

 

Oh yeah and I think you can Unlock characters cause I could've sworn I seen something with Hwoarang being unlocked but didn't appear on the roster after, I wish I took a pic of it but whoever was playing left the win/losing part fast



Message 48 of 75 (430 Views)
0 Likes
Treasure Hunter
Registered: 12/10/2011
Offline
5661 posts
 

Re: As promised my visual proof. As well as my talk with Omar

Oct 25, 2012
I don't think you understand what I'm saying, I say casual gamers, you direct me to another thread filled with hardcore gamers - the difference between the two are we know everything we can about the game and have opinions/ideas on it beforehand whereas the casual gamer has most likely seen a gameplay trailer or two, going into the game with a blank slate - looking to play for fun. They won't care about charecters less relevant today - the big triple A characters are the ones that will draw them in.
Photobucket Pictures, Images and Photos
Message 49 of 75 (426 Views)
0 Likes
Uncharted Territory
Registered: 09/19/2012
Offline
1517 posts
 

Re: As promised my visual proof. As well as my talk with Omar

Oct 25, 2012

S-o-h-a-i-l wrote:
I don't think you understand what I'm saying, I say casual gamers, you direct me to another thread filled with hardcore gamers - the difference between the two are we know everything we can about the game and have opinions/ideas on it beforehand whereas the casual gamer has most likely seen a gameplay trailer or two, going into the game with a blank slate - looking to play for fun. They won't care about charecters less relevant today - the big triple A characters are the ones that will draw them in.

Devil May Cry is an AAA title casuals will know that isn't the real Dante and it will change their opinion of the game (Trust me my friends hate new Dante) Casuals will see that Crash isn't in the game Casuals will see that smash bros roster is one thousand times better than this one Casuals may see the good things easier but they aren't blind to the bad things


Message 50 of 75 (402 Views)
0 Likes