Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Do you mean 
Wastelander
781 posts

Re: As promised my visual proof. As well as my talk with Omar

Oct 25, 2012

Good job, it's a shame some people are still going to be in severe denial over the 20 characters thing, but it's great that you and a couple of others have got this info for us, can't wait for the game!

-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Official Paramedic of the PSAS Forums bunker.
Message 21 of 70 (392 Views)
0 Likes
I Only Post Everything
1145 posts

[ Edited ]
Oct 25, 2012

joshTX wrote:
Thanks for all of your info and pictures. Omar's explanation of his thoughts on PG were hilarious. Everything seemed to fall into place, and though some people will remain in denial, i believe your conversation to be true. That short convo was more logical and to the point than anything Gale has said over the past 4 months.

fixed

Trujuju_91-Sig.png

Message 22 of 70 (386 Views)
0 Likes
Wastelander
690 posts

Oct 25, 2012

Wow, great post, kudos OP, nice to hear we can finally get some straight answers as we head closer to release :smileyhappy:

Message 23 of 70 (378 Views)
I Only Post Everything
987 posts

[ Edited ]
Oct 26, 2012

Seeing as he gets so bombarded with Crash questions, i can see:

Sony: Hi Omar

Omar: Hi Sony

Sony: Game launches soon. DlC still possible, any ideas?

Omar: Yes. Crash, please. I can't stand one more ******* question about that dumb bandicoot!

Edit: profanity

Message 24 of 70 (355 Views)
Fender Bender
2718 posts

Oct 25, 2012
we already proved paul isnt a fake, why do we need to keep talking about it lol.
ハマり度MAX!!
Message 25 of 70 (352 Views)
0 Likes
Uncharted Territory
1789 posts

Oct 25, 2012
Why didn't Omar speak out about Paul earlier? I find this hilarious though.
Message 26 of 70 (319 Views)
0 Likes
Splicer
58 posts

Oct 25, 2012
It was good seeing the few of you there that I did. And I did talk to Omar as well, and wished him and his team the best of success with the title. He was polite as he's been in the past and everyone at SuperBot for that matter, was too. About the last four not being in it, though not my words initially, the fact that I made them public from my friend's mouth, does make me responsible. Hopefully that doesn't take away anyone's desire to still buy the game, because they've all worked hard on it, for 3 years, and deserve a lot of credit. :smileyhappy:
Message 27 of 70 (308 Views)
0 Likes
Uncharted Territory
1517 posts

Oct 25, 2012

PaulGaleNetwork wrote:
It was good seeing the few of you there that I did. And I did talk to Omar as well, and wished him and his team the best of success with the title. He was polite as he's been in the past and everyone at SuperBot for that matter, was too. About the last four not being in it, though not my words initially, the fact that I made them public from my friend's mouth, does make me responsible. Hopefully that doesn't take away anyone's desire to still buy the game, because they've all worked hard on it, for 3 years, and deserve a lot of credit. :smileyhappy:

You broke my heart Paul =/ but I won't hold it against you

Message 28 of 70 (301 Views)
0 Likes
Uncharted Territory
1704 posts

Oct 25, 2012

PaulGaleNetwork wrote:

Look at it this way, Paul.  Anyone who actually hoped for those 4 people DESPITE being told multiple times that the 20 were the launch roster, have only themselves to blame.

Message 29 of 70 (295 Views)
Splicer
58 posts

[ Edited ]
Oct 25, 2012

If this game ever gets a sequel, we'll see what happens. Thanks for being cool.

Message 30 of 70 (270 Views)
0 Likes