Lombax Warrior
151 posts

Re: As promised my visual proof. As well as my talk with Omar

Oct 25, 2012

Subtenko wrote:

Tell that guy in the OP to edit his post , dont put words in peoples mouths, at least take the quotes out to make it unofficial. Doesnt seem right

The OP is here, I never put words in peoples mouth

Message 61 of 75 (576 Views)
0 Likes
Lombax Warrior
151 posts

[ Edited ]
Oct 25, 2012

PaulGaleNetwork wrote:
It was good seeing the few of you there that I did. And I did talk to Omar as well, and wished him and his team the best of success with the title. He was polite as he's been in the past and everyone at SuperBot for that matter, was too. About the last four not being in it, though not my words initially, the fact that I made them public from my friend's mouth, does make me responsible. Hopefully that doesn't take away anyone's desire to still buy the game, because they've all worked hard on it, for 3 years, and deserve a lot of credit. Smiley Happy

Well Paul, Here we are. Weeks away and it's good to finally put the "Final 4" theory to rest. As for your involvement with the game. as i told you in person, I do appreciate what you were doing. It not only got us excited for the game but it brought up a lot of hot topics. Still though, its just a shame your last bit of info wasn't accurate. 

Message 62 of 75 (568 Views)
0 Likes
Hekseville Citizen
397 posts

Oct 26, 2012
So I was checking out the rest of your pics on your flickr and noticed Seth wearing a Polygon Man shirt... Did you overhear anything about people talking about that, or was he just trolling? lol.
Message 63 of 75 (517 Views)
0 Likes
Lombax Warrior
151 posts

Oct 26, 2012

Me and macho moustachio were freakin out about that cuz we were like it makes total sense for him to wear that shirt! But I wouldn't put my money on that being the final boss. 

Message 64 of 75 (500 Views)
0 Likes
Uncharted Territory
1660 posts

Oct 26, 2012

Hey, thanks for the video. That was really hype. Glad to see that 1v1 really shapes up.

------------------------------------------------
Fresh to death
Message 65 of 75 (495 Views)
0 Likes
Sackboy
410 posts

Oct 26, 2012

lol...thats why I asked about Pyramid head instead..He simply replied"pyramid Head is a good character...lol

Message 66 of 75 (476 Views)
0 Likes
Sackboy
410 posts

Oct 26, 2012

I was there aswell and man I gotta say, more people need to play the complete version of the game and just shut up and play.It was unexpected that we were able to play as everybody aswell as on all of the levels.Speaking of which, the levels are amazing.I have never cared about what was going on in the background of a fighting game until now.Sometimes I found my self just wanting to sit back and watch it because the levels are so cool.Every other fighting games levels dont have crap on this game.Well, the only other games that I like that envolve the environments is Dead or Alive,Mortal Kombat and ofcoarse super smash bros.None of them however having constant things unfolding like a movie on each level.

Message 67 of 75 (473 Views)
0 Likes
Hekseville Citizen
327 posts

Oct 26, 2012
I am disapointed in PG. He honestly gave hope to people that certain characters were in. If Omat himself said it then soory Paul but I am unsubcribing (technically just not going there for info anymore) =( I have to mention that I still don't doubt the final four are going to be in the game just as DLC. From what I saw in the Omar vs. ClockwOrk video, I am not worried that this game isnt going to get enough support ^^ Unless a interesting post pops up, This is Mamashi Pedro signing off till the game comes out ^^
Remember to Never Give Up =D
Message 68 of 75 (458 Views)
0 Likes
Lombax Warrior
151 posts

[ Edited ]
Oct 26, 2012

Thanks for all the support guys!. Man,  I just posted the video like 2 days ago. I had no clue that there were over 5,000 Views on my video untill today! its crazy! i thought there were only a hand full of you on the forums Smiley Happy

Message 69 of 75 (422 Views)
0 Likes
Highlighted
Fender Bender
2925 posts

Oct 27, 2012
That was the best match I've ever watched of ever!!
Message 70 of 75 (374 Views)