Sep 26 2012
By: Retrac-kun Lombax Warrior 139 posts

As of right now...

28 replies 426 views Edited Sep 26, 2012

There is no one in this game that makes you go "OH MY GOD THEY'RE IN THIS". I mean theres a couple of "YES"= SPIKE, SIR DAN, PARAPPA. Theres some "OFCOURSE"= SACKBOY, KRATOS, JAK, RACHET, SLY, DRAKE, SWEET TOOTH, COLE, NARIKO, TORO. Some "HMM, EHH WHY NOT"= FAT P, NEW DANTE, RAIDEN, HEIACHI, BIG DADDY, EVIL COLE. Oh, can't forget RADEC but where is the BIG REVEALS. The "**bleep** I GOTTA BUY A PS3 NOW" REVEALS. Ofcourse i'm getting this game no matter what but I can't shake the feeling that SUPERBOT hasn't really surprised anyone yet beyond the games initial conformation. I'm still waiting on some "OMG" charaters. Do You Agree/Disagree, How about you?

RIVAL STAGE & POLYGON STAGE!!!
Message 1 of 29 (426 Views)
Wastelander
809 posts

Re: As of right now...

Sep 26, 2012
I agree but get ready to get bombarded with hate comments, even if you're true.
Message 2 of 29 (414 Views)
Wastelander
747 posts

Sep 26, 2012
Well, we can probably stipulate that nobody expected for Big Daddy to be announced when they did. But, yeah, I get your point. Something's probably going to come up soon.
Message 3 of 29 (411 Views)
Survivor
2590 posts

Sep 26, 2012

agree, we need a wow factor. 

http://www.playstationallstarsarena.com/forums/index.php
Message 4 of 29 (399 Views)
Sackboy
568 posts

Sep 26, 2012

Disagree :smileyhappy: 

And these statements you made are crashing in to each other:

There is no one in this game that makes you go "OH MY GOD THEY'RE IN THIS".

I mean theres a couple of "YES"= SPIKE, SIR DAN, PARAPPA. Theres some "OFCOURSE"= SACKBOY, KRATOS, JAK, RACHET, SLY, DRAKE, SWEET TOOTH, COLE, NARIKO, TORO.

Quoted from Zeothedeathgod aka mr. Optimistic: ''i am a bit disappointed by the roster''
Another Zeo quote: ''They should really have chosen a different roster''
Quoted from mtjjrstccw1 aka mr. Anger: ''my rage is shifted towards identity now''
Message 5 of 29 (397 Views)
0 Likes
Sackboy
552 posts

Sep 26, 2012
Yes i agree. Crash & Spyro, cloud, snake, and lightning seem to be the most wanted.
Message 6 of 29 (387 Views)
0 Likes
Lombax Warrior
139 posts

Sep 26, 2012
that's my opinion ofcourse the charaters mean something different to everyone but I believe we haven't been surprised yet.
Message 7 of 29 (379 Views)
0 Likes
Sackboy
434 posts

Sep 26, 2012
well i did say OMG when bigdaddy was announced. might be because it was a awesome way to make announcement or because it was Big Daddy
Message 8 of 29 (361 Views)
0 Likes
Lombax Warrior
139 posts

Sep 26, 2012
I MEANT "YES" AS IN WE WANTED THOSE GUYS BUT WE STILL AREN'T WOWED BY THEM, THEY SHOULD BE IN IT BUT NO SURPISE. lol
Message 9 of 29 (359 Views)
0 Likes
Sackboy
568 posts

[ Edited ]
Sep 26, 2012

Well based on your ofcourse list, you could put Crash, Cloud etc. in it to.... Since the most wanted are ofcourses... :smileywink:

They are the wow characters, because they didn't get revealed yet. Let's turn the tables. What if Crash, Cloud, Snake and Spyro were released and Sackboy, Nathan Drake, Kratos and Ratchet and Clank didn't.. Who would be the most wanted then?

Quoted from Zeothedeathgod aka mr. Optimistic: ''i am a bit disappointed by the roster''
Another Zeo quote: ''They should really have chosen a different roster''
Quoted from mtjjrstccw1 aka mr. Anger: ''my rage is shifted towards identity now''
Message 10 of 29 (352 Views)