Highlighted
Jul 16 2012
By: yoyomahmah Hekseville Citizen 330 posts

As far as Crash and Spyro go...

9 replies 270 views Edited Jul 16, 2012
I know almost everybody dislikes Crash and Spyro's new looks, and wants their old looks (i personally dig Crash's but hate Spyro's) but i wanted to first of all ask why you dislike their new looks and how severe your anger/sadness will be if they use the new looks.

I personally dislike Spyro,s because it looks to different for him to have actually gone from old Spyro to new Spyro, while Crash has made more of a natural transformation.
Message 1 of 10 (270 Views)
0 Likes
Survivor
2590 posts

Re: As far as Crash and Spyro go...

Jul 16, 2012
To be honest I actually did not recognize Spyro when I first saw Skylanders commercialsk thats a major issue, not to mention the new design makes him look like a disney kids show. As for Crash well I dont hate his new look as much as most people do, but I'd still prefer his old look.
http://www.playstationallstarsarena.com/forums/index.php
Message 2 of 10 (253 Views)
0 Likes
Sackboy
367 posts

Jul 16, 2012

I don't mind Crash's new look. I did play a few of the new games.. 

The Tekken character is using his most recent look. Same is probably gonna happen with Spyro and Crash.. 

Message 3 of 10 (244 Views)
0 Likes
Treasure Hunter
5383 posts

[ Edited ]
Jul 16, 2012

I want The Legend of Spyro look for Spyro, but am ok with the original look, Although I do want Spyro to have his abilities from The Legend of Spyro and Elijah Wood as his voice actor

My Scaler (Obscure/Unique) Moveset!: http://community.us.playstation.com/t5/PlayStation-All-Stars-Battle/Scaler-Obscure-Unique-Moveset-Give-Feedback/m-p/41328063 Gimme Feedback on it?
Message 4 of 10 (241 Views)
0 Likes
Hekseville Citizen
326 posts

Jul 16, 2012

Ill admit, the new crash looks cool as hell, but the new crash brings too many new variables. With This rebooted crash, everyone else in that universe got updated, and that was the worst thing every. Have you seen tiny compared then and now??!! its horrible. Plus this crash has new powers that didnt scream "bandicoot power", it screamed "we're running out of things that can be spun to death!"

As For spyro: Everything that game was, died after year of the dragonfly, one of the last classic spyro games. It waasnt the best (year of the dragon was) but it held to the classic "go to worlds defeat levels, defeat boss and repeat" formula. Classic Spyro is wat ppl grew to love, hen he grew up a bit, developed more into a younger adult version, which was cool, but the games never realy cuaght on.

Then You have skylanders. . .

Double, Tee, Eff.

He just looks odd. Big head, salamander body, it just doesnt fit right. we need tom Kenny to voice spyro again.

And thats my rant, have a nice day.

Message 5 of 10 (226 Views)
0 Likes
Treasure Hunter
5383 posts

Jul 16, 2012
^I LOVED LEGEND OF SPYRO, AND ELIJAH WOOD WAS AN EXCELLENT SPYRO, however I do agree with you on Skylanders Spyro (shudders)
My Scaler (Obscure/Unique) Moveset!: http://community.us.playstation.com/t5/PlayStation-All-Stars-Battle/Scaler-Obscure-Unique-Moveset-Give-Feedback/m-p/41328063 Gimme Feedback on it?
Message 6 of 10 (215 Views)
I Only Post Everything
832 posts

Jul 16, 2012

Current Crash: I'm alright with it. Prefer the old version, sure, but if they put the current version in, I wouldn't mind.

Current Spyro: **bleep**.

Message 7 of 10 (193 Views)
0 Likes
Wastelander
846 posts

Jul 16, 2012

The problem with New!Crash is New!Aku Aku

Message 8 of 10 (184 Views)
0 Likes
Splicer
66 posts

Jul 16, 2012
Ummmm?

Why is there a problem period.
They have costumes o-o.
Message 9 of 10 (159 Views)
Sackboy
546 posts

Jul 17, 2012

The only new look for Spyro I liked was the Dawn of the Dragon version.  He looked rather magnificent in that game.  Other than that, I won't accept him if we don't get his original version in some way.  I'm fine with them implementing Ice and Electric breath, as those were pretty fun, and they'll add variety.  Just so long as we get the same Spyro that PS1 gamers were head over heels for.

Why did the chicken cross the road?
We're both lawyers.
Message 10 of 10 (106 Views)
0 Likes