Treasure Hunter
6850 posts

Re: Are you guys starting to like Jak's voice

Nov 29, 2012

S-o-h-a-i-l wrote:
See, you're in favour of the dark turn and change to the character - but I'm initially saying it wasn't needed in the first place. There was no charm to the character once he was given that voice and attitude, he was no longer the source of laughs, and because of it, even Daxter's wisecracks seemed hit and miss. Forget the story and motives, I'm talking solely about the character.

^ this, i agree, 1 was deff my favorite.

http://xat.com/the_brotherhood_of_gaming

Message 71 of 101 (50 Views)
0 Likes
Treasure Hunter
6850 posts

Nov 29, 2012

BlueDiamond93 wrote:

zeothedeathgod wrote:

BlueDiamond93 wrote:

Levi_Skardsen wrote:

I don't even know why Jak is in this game. He's a sidekick to Daxter. If Daxter didn't exist, absolutely no one would care about Jak and Naughty Dog would've went under producing the games.

YOU TROLLS think im stupid? lol You think I dont know your tying to **bleep** me off?

Last time I checked the sequels after the first game was called Jak II, Jak 3 and Jak X with no Daxter in it so yeah anymore lies you want to say?

daxter was in the game o.0 just not in the title, and that was because they didnt want jak to be overwhelmed by daxter, why do you think daxter got a spin off?! common sense.

Why do you troll so hard? Anybody can see here from everything that you posted that your truely trolling. You think you know the series better then me? haha. Your opinions are invalid because there meant to **bleep** me off which is super obvious. Sad man. Wow you can sure take your immaturity to a point beyond anything.

awww little boy is angrySmiley Very Happy, im not trolling silly, im being 100% serious, im sorry that people dont share the same opinion as you, wipe those tears away someone will have your opinion eventually.

http://xat.com/the_brotherhood_of_gaming

Message 72 of 101 (47 Views)
0 Likes
Treasure Hunter
7051 posts

Nov 29, 2012

S-o-h-a-i-l wrote:
See, you're in favour of the dark turn and change to the character - but I'm initially saying it wasn't needed in the first place. There was no charm to the character once he was given that voice and attitude, he was no longer the source of laughs, and because of it, even Daxter's wisecracks seemed hit and miss. Forget the story and motives, I'm talking solely about the character.

BAMM! That goes to show you dont know the series. BAM BAM BAM! HAHA! This is why i dont accept peoples opinions. That is for a fact wrong. Jak shows charm and his older qualities in Jak II, 3 and X. I played the games multiple times to study this. Let me guess... your going off years old of memory right?

photo 1-Xzveb9U_zpsedcf7d52.png
Only time will tell.
Message 73 of 101 (44 Views)
0 Likes
I Only Post Everything
1147 posts

[ Edited ]
Nov 29, 2012

BlueDiamond93 wrote:

Levi_Skardsen wrote:

I don't even know why Jak is in this game. He's a sidekick to Daxter. If Daxter didn't exist, absolutely no one would care about Jak and Naughty Dog would've went under producing the games.

YOU TROLLS think im stupid? lol You think I dont know your tying to **bleep** me off?

Last time I checked the sequels after the first game was called Jak II, Jak 3 and Jak X with no Daxter in it so yeah anymore lies you want to say?

They didn't include Daxter's name in the sequels because it was obvious to most people that he'd be in it, being the main character and all. They only really slapped Jak's name on because he's so forgettable that people needed to be reminded of who he is; if it said Daxter II etc, people would've wondered who the gun toting blonde Link wanabe was.

Message 74 of 101 (40 Views)
0 Likes
Treasure Hunter
7051 posts

Nov 29, 2012

Levi_Skardsen wrote:

BlueDiamond93 wrote:

Levi_Skardsen wrote:

They didn't include Daxter's name in the sequels because it was obvious to most people that he'd be in it, being the main character and all. They only really slapped Jak's name on because he's so forgettable that people needed to be reminded of who he is; if it said Daxter II etc, people would wondered who the gun toting blonde Link wanabe was.

I love your trolling. Seriously keep it up Smiley Happy Im literally lol at it. You and Zeo are trying way to had to pi-ss me off.

Only time will tell.
Message 75 of 101 (38 Views)
0 Likes
I Only Post Everything
1147 posts

Nov 29, 2012

BlueDiamond93 wrote:

Levi_Skardsen wrote:

BlueDiamond93 wrote:

Levi_Skardsen wrote:

They didn't include Daxter's name in the sequels because it was obvious to most people that he'd be in it, being the main character and all. They only really slapped Jak's name on because he's so forgettable that people needed to be reminded of who he is; if it said Daxter II etc, people would wondered who the gun toting blonde Link wanabe was.

I love your trolling. Seriously keep it up Smiley Happy Im literally lol at it. You and Zeo are trying way to had to pi-ss me off.

I'm presenting an honest opinion. It's neither right or wrong. 

Message 76 of 101 (35 Views)
0 Likes
Uncharted Territory
1789 posts

Nov 29, 2012

BlueDiamond93 wrote:

S-o-h-a-i-l wrote:

BAMM! That goes to show you dont know the series. BAM BAM BAM! HAHA! This is why i dont accept peoples opinions. That is for a fact wrong. Jak shows charm and his older qualities in Jak II, 3 and X. I played the games multiple times to study this. Let me guess... your going off years old of memory right?

Where exactly is he wrong? 
And you shouldn't have to replay a game and study it to find an emotional response. These types of things are meant to be evident the first time you play through it. 
Message 77 of 101 (34 Views)
0 Likes
Treasure Hunter
5663 posts

Nov 29, 2012
Nope, I got into the series last year when the HD collection released. This charm your referring to is nonexistent - it's like a dog acting like a puppy, it doesn't work. He made facial expressions in the sequels, but they're not as effective when you have poor dialogue beforehand with that deep voice of his, trying to seem threatening.
Photobucket Pictures, Images and Photos
Message 78 of 101 (31 Views)
0 Likes
Treasure Hunter
7051 posts

[ Edited ]
Nov 29, 2012

barker09 wrote:

BlueDiamond93 wrote:

S-o-h-a-i-l wrote:

Where exactly is he wrong? 
And you shouldn't have to replay a game and study it to find an emotional response. These types of things are meant to be evident the first time you play through it. 

False. Completely false. Every game and movie has content in it that you will miss 1st time aaround because theres a lot of it. Every Jak game references the prequels and sequels in many ways. I have noted most of them. You have to know a game series well in order to find its references in its sequels.

Only time will tell.
Message 79 of 101 (42 Views)
0 Likes
Treasure Hunter
7051 posts

Nov 29, 2012

S-o-h-a-i-l wrote:
Nope, I got into the series last year when the HD collection released. This charm your referring to is nonexistent - it's like a dog acting like a puppy, it doesn't work. He made facial expressions in the sequels, but they're not as effective when you have poor dialogue beforehand with that deep voice of his, trying to seem threatening.

Like I said you haven't spent enough time with it, because Jak 3 did it a lot. Jak 3 referenced the heck out of Jak TPL and Jak II. Jak X did an even better job.

Only time will tell.
Message 80 of 101 (39 Views)
0 Likes