Wastelander
889 posts

Re: Are you guys starting to like Jak's voice

Nov 29, 2012
From what I saw his looks change drastically like every game his voice I don't care for honest I hear more of daxter then jak I'm getting the HD collection so maybe ill understand then
Message 21 of 101 (97 Views)
0 Likes
Splicer
45 posts

Nov 29, 2012

eh. just glad daxter has always been daxter

Message 22 of 101 (96 Views)
0 Likes
Treasure Hunter
7051 posts

Nov 29, 2012

Tmix1600 wrote:
From what I saw his looks change drastically like every game his voice I don't care for honest I hear more of daxter then jak I'm getting the HD collection so maybe ill understand then

His voice you will care for once you play the HD COLLECTION! Stop assuming. His voice is more serious then you think. I just gave you the videos -_-.

photo 1-Xzveb9U_zpsedcf7d52.png
Only time will tell.
Message 23 of 101 (91 Views)
0 Likes
I Only Post Everything
1147 posts

Nov 29, 2012

BlueDiamond93 wrote:

nobody7X7 wrote:

I don't have respect for you anymore. Yes im glad Daxter has his voice and all still but JAK IS MORE IMPORTANT! He's the main hero of the franchise.

I don't like how you don't care Jaks old VA got replaced in All Stars.

It's such a big deal, right?

Message 24 of 101 (82 Views)
Treasure Hunter
7051 posts

Nov 29, 2012

barker09 wrote:

BlueDiamond93 wrote:

nobody7X7 wrote:

I don't have respect for you anymore. Yes im glad Daxter has his voice and all still but JAK IS MORE IMPORTANT! He's the main hero of the franchise.

You're such a moron. Stop getting mad at people because they don't share your fanboy opinions. 

Listen leech how about you get off my certain something. You be on it to much. You trying to start things huh idiot?

Has nothing to do with being a fanboy idiot. Mind your own business aight? Because I notice you don't do this anywhere else.

Only time will tell.
Message 25 of 101 (77 Views)
0 Likes
Uncharted Territory
1789 posts

Nov 29, 2012
It's the stupidity of your comments that makes me feel inclined to leave my own. You still don't know the difference between an opinion and a fact. Nobody7X7 likes Daxter more than Jak, get over it.
Message 26 of 101 (72 Views)
0 Likes
Treasure Hunter
7051 posts

[ Edited ]
Nov 29, 2012

barker09 wrote:
It's the stupidity of your comments that makes me feel inclined to leave my own. You still don't know the difference between an opinion and a fact. Nobody7X7 likes Daxter more than Jak, get over it.

Naw thats your stupid misjudgement. This has nothing to do with opinion and fact lmao. What a dumb thing to say. Nobody7X7 never said he liked Daxter more then Jak in anyway shape or form so instead of assuming you should just not comment, because you just made yourself look real stupid. Your replies are pointless here and ineffective.

Only time will tell.
Message 27 of 101 (65 Views)
0 Likes
Fender Bender
3716 posts

Nov 29, 2012
based on the games that i've played, i'm a lot more attached to Daxter,
'cause the only J&D games i've played are the first one, where Jak didn't talk, and Daxter on the psp...
Play For Fun!
Message 28 of 101 (59 Views)
0 Likes
Treasure Hunter
7051 posts

Nov 29, 2012

achus93again wrote:
based on the games that i've played, i'm a lot more attached to Daxter,
'cause the only J&D games i've played are the first one, where Jak didn't talk, and Daxter on the psp...

Like you said thats because you played the first game which Jak was a mute in and Daxter the PSP game which was all about Daxter. Your mind will change if you played the HD Collection btw...

Only time will tell.
Message 29 of 101 (76 Views)
0 Likes
Splicer
45 posts

Nov 29, 2012

BlueDiamond93 wrote:

nobody7X7 wrote:

I didn't think you had any respect for me to begin with. and aside from the aracde mode cutscenes I haven't really noticed that much of a difference between old jak and his voice in this. it doesnt seem nearly as bad as the one in whatever the name of the crappy non naughtydog game was. 

Though I do think I'll go play through the collection again

Message 30 of 101 (72 Views)
0 Likes