Reply
I Only Post Everything
Registered: 10/24/2012
Offline
1147 posts
 

Re: Are you guys starting to like Jak's voice

Nov 29, 2012

S-o-h-a-i-l wrote:
'Dude stop talking'...hmm nah I won't argue - don't care enough. I've given you my opinion on the subject, take it for what you will.

You honestly expect him to be rational?

Message 91 of 101 (74 Views)
0 Likes
Treasure Hunter
Registered: 07/19/2012
Offline
7051 posts
 

Re: Are you guys starting to like Jak's voice

Nov 29, 2012

S-o-h-a-i-l wrote:
'Dude stop talking'...hmm nah I won't argue - don't care enough. I've given you my opinion on the subject, take it for what you will.

Dude replay the series because your opinion is wrong. Yes your opinion is wrong. I will write a paper on this to prove your indenial @ss wrong. Im never going to stop talking. Im not going to let you noobs, trolls and jerks say things you don't know what your talking about.

 

I have more experience and knowledge on this subject so yeah.

 photo 1-Xzveb9U_zpsedcf7d52.png
Only time will tell.
Message 92 of 101 (80 Views)
0 Likes
I Only Post Everything
Registered: 10/24/2012
Offline
1147 posts
 

Re: Are you guys starting to like Jak's voice

Nov 29, 2012

BlueDiamond93 wrote:

S-o-h-a-i-l wrote:
'Dude stop talking'...hmm nah I won't argue - don't care enough. I've given you my opinion on the subject, take it for what you will.

Dude replay the series because your opinion is wrong. Yes your opinion is wrong. I will write a paper on this to prove your indenial @ss wrong. Im never going to stop talking. Im not going to let you noobs, trolls and jerks say things you don't know what your talking about.

 

I have more experience and knowledge on this subject so yeah.


Psst, you know that word you like to use a lot? "Indenial"? Yeah, it's not a real word.

Message 93 of 101 (77 Views)
0 Likes
Lombax Warrior
Registered: 08/31/2012
Offline
226 posts
 

Re: Are you guys starting to like Jak's voice

Nov 29, 2012
8/10 of these pages are just fighting :/ dammmmmmmmmm
Message 94 of 101 (74 Views)
0 Likes
Treasure Hunter
Registered: 07/19/2012
Offline
7051 posts
 

Re: Are you guys starting to like Jak's voice

Nov 29, 2012

Levi_Skardsen wrote:

S-o-h-a-i-l wrote:
'Dude stop talking'...hmm nah I won't argue - don't care enough. I've given you my opinion on the subject, take it for what you will.

You honestly expect him to be rational?


Im way more rational then you are. Your a hating troll pathetic no life scum who constantly replies to me whether I say saything good or not. You are a hypocrit and idiot my alien species friend.

 photo 1-Xzveb9U_zpsedcf7d52.png
Only time will tell.
Message 95 of 101 (73 Views)
0 Likes
Uncharted Territory
Registered: 08/19/2012
Offline
1785 posts
 

Re: Are you guys starting to like Jak's voice

Nov 29, 2012

I wonder why they wouldn't go with the same voice direction as in Jak 2 or 3, yeah they have a different VA but this same guy voiced Ultimate Spider-Man in Spider-Man Shattered Dimentions when he had the symbiote on him, and the times where either he got serious or the symbiote took over for a little bit, I keep thinking that if he can pull those off he could at least try to do a better Jak than what we're given, and now that I looked at the story cutscenes again, Jak's personality doesn't exactly match all that well with how he was in Jak 2 and 3.

Message 96 of 101 (71 Views)
Treasure Hunter
Registered: 07/19/2012
Offline
7051 posts
 

Re: Are you guys starting to like Jak's voice

Nov 29, 2012

Levi_Skardsen wrote:

BlueDiamond93 wrote:

S-o-h-a-i-l wrote:
'Dude stop talking'...hmm nah I won't argue - don't care enough. I've given you my opinion on the subject, take it for what you will.

Dude replay the series because your opinion is wrong. Yes your opinion is wrong. I will write a paper on this to prove your indenial @ss wrong. Im never going to stop talking. Im not going to let you noobs, trolls and jerks say things you don't know what your talking about.

 

I have more experience and knowledge on this subject so yeah.


Psst, you know that word you like to use a lot? "Indenial"? Yeah, it's not a real word.


Hey hey.. you know what you like to do? Bltch. All you do is bltch complain and cry about me. You constantly come after me because your simply pathetic.

 photo 1-Xzveb9U_zpsedcf7d52.png
Only time will tell.
Message 97 of 101 (67 Views)
0 Likes
Uncharted Territory
Registered: 07/04/2012
Offline
1789 posts
 

Re: Are you guys starting to like Jak's voice

Nov 29, 2012

" Jak had massive replay value bck on PS2"

 

What does the system generation have to do with anything? Some games on the SNES have greater replay value than the Jak series. I'm talking about the design of the game, not the design of other games at that time.  There is little reward for replaying the game. Just look at what Insomniac did with Ratchet, you can play on "challenge" mode and collect more bolts/ skillpoints/ skins/ RYNO/ weapon upgrades.  

Message 98 of 101 (65 Views)
0 Likes
I Only Post Everything
Registered: 10/24/2012
Offline
1147 posts
 

Re: Are you guys starting to like Jak's voice

Nov 29, 2012

BlueDiamond93 wrote:

Levi_Skardsen wrote:

BlueDiamond93 wrote:

S-o-h-a-i-l wrote:
'Dude stop talking'...hmm nah I won't argue - don't care enough. I've given you my opinion on the subject, take it for what you will.

Dude replay the series because your opinion is wrong. Yes your opinion is wrong. I will write a paper on this to prove your indenial @ss wrong. Im never going to stop talking. Im not going to let you noobs, trolls and jerks say things you don't know what your talking about.

 

I have more experience and knowledge on this subject so yeah.


Psst, you know that word you like to use a lot? "Indenial"? Yeah, it's not a real word.


Hey hey.. you know what you like to do? Bltch. All you do is bltch complain and cry about me. You constantly come after me because your simply pathetic.


*you're

Message 99 of 101 (60 Views)
0 Likes
Treasure Hunter
Registered: 12/10/2011
Offline
5661 posts
 

Re: Are you guys starting to like Jak's voice

Nov 29, 2012
'Im not going to let you noobs, trolls and jerks say things you don't know what your talking about'

You'd think you made the game or something. I played and completed the games, I know as much as I needed to form an opinion on the matter, and the fact that I'm not the only person with the aforementioned opinion means there must be some validity to it. Well done for playing it multiple times, really - but it doesn't make what you say any more of a fact. If I have to play the games multiple times just to see that Jak's attitude and personality is different from what it first seemed, then something's really wrong there. To add to a previous example you used (films), I wouldn't need to watch a film again to realise a character isn't evil, or annoying or a jerk (not all these apply to Jak, just examples). Now please, just quit the argueing, I simply stated an opinion, you can disagree all you like, but it can never be wrong because well...it's an opinion, not a misinformed fact.
Photobucket Pictures, Images and Photos
Message 100 of 101 (56 Views)