Reply
Highlighted
Hekseville Citizen
Registered: 07/10/2012
Offline
256 posts
 

Re: Are you guys starting to like Jak's voice

Nov 29, 2012

still sucks

 

but.. if you keep reading you'll notice that this is my signature.
Message 31 of 101 (54 Views)
Treasure Hunter
Registered: 01/30/2010
Offline
6850 posts
 

Re: Are you guys starting to like Jak's voice

Nov 29, 2012

i didnt notice, but i like it



http://xat.com/the_brotherhood_of_gaming

Message 32 of 101 (51 Views)
0 Likes
Uncharted Territory
Registered: 07/04/2012
Offline
1789 posts
 

Re: Are you guys starting to like Jak's voice

Nov 29, 2012

BlueDiamond93 wrote:

barker09 wrote:
It's the stupidity of your comments that makes me feel inclined to leave my own. You still don't know the difference between an opinion and a fact. Nobody7X7 likes Daxter more than Jak, get over it.

Naw thats your stupid misjudgement. This has nothing to do with opinion and fact lmao. What a dumb thing to say. Nobody7X7 never said he liked Daxter more then Jak in anyway shape or form so instead of assuming you should just not comment, because you just made yourself look real stupid. Your replies are pointless here and ineffective.


Okay, so maybe I did make an assumption. He might not "like" Daxter more than Jak, but the general consensus among this forum is that Daxter's VA is more important than Jak's. He has more character, and most of the series' humour comes from Daxter. If you want to you can create a poll and try and prove me wrong. 
Message 33 of 101 (50 Views)
0 Likes
Uncharted Territory
Registered: 08/20/2012
Offline
1266 posts
 

Re: Are you guys starting to like Jak's voice

Nov 29, 2012

This would be the voice for Jak if Naughty Dog didn't take the darker route with him and if people didn't get so used to it.

 photo Vigor_murder_of_crows_zps5759709e.gif
Message 34 of 101 (50 Views)
0 Likes
Treasure Hunter
Registered: 07/19/2012
Offline
7050 posts
 

Re: Are you guys starting to like Jak's voice

Nov 29, 2012

nobody7X7 wrote:

BlueDiamond93 wrote:

nobody7X7 wrote:

eh. just glad daxter has always been daxter


I don't have respect for you anymore. Yes im glad Daxter has his voice and all still but JAK IS MORE IMPORTANT! He's the main hero of the franchise.

 

 I don't like how you don't care Jaks old VA got replaced in All Stars.



I didn't think you had any respect for me to begin with. and aside from the aracde mode cutscenes I haven't really noticed that much of a difference between old jak and his voice in this. it doesnt seem nearly as bad as the one in whatever the name of the crappy non naughtydog game was. 

 

Though I do think I'll go play through the collection again


Yeah go play the HD Collection again because it is a big difference. I gave you the comparison videos back 2 pages ago which you can strongly hear the difference in. This goes to show your not as big as a fan as you thought you was. When Jaks new voice was leaked first day, youtube was blowned up with negativity. Btw his voice is the same from The Lost Frontier.

 photo 1-Xzveb9U_zpsedcf7d52.png
Only time will tell.
Message 35 of 101 (49 Views)
0 Likes
Treasure Hunter
Registered: 07/19/2012
Offline
7050 posts
 

Re: Are you guys starting to like Jak's voice

Nov 29, 2012

barker09 wrote:

BlueDiamond93 wrote:

barker09 wrote:
It's the stupidity of your comments that makes me feel inclined to leave my own. You still don't know the difference between an opinion and a fact. Nobody7X7 likes Daxter more than Jak, get over it.

Naw thats your stupid misjudgement. This has nothing to do with opinion and fact lmao. What a dumb thing to say. Nobody7X7 never said he liked Daxter more then Jak in anyway shape or form so instead of assuming you should just not comment, because you just made yourself look real stupid. Your replies are pointless here and ineffective.


Okay, so maybe I did make an assumption. He might not "like" Daxter more than Jak, but the general consensus among this forum is that Daxter's VA is more important than Jak's. He has more character, and most of the series' humour comes from Daxter. If you want to you can create a poll and try and prove me wrong. 

Completely invalid. Daxter VA is preferred in this game because Jaks VA sucks in this game IDIOT. Jak always had more personailty then Daxter so another fail. Yes humor is all Daxter but that doesnt make him have more character then Jak.

 photo 1-Xzveb9U_zpsedcf7d52.png
Only time will tell.
Message 36 of 101 (42 Views)
0 Likes
Treasure Hunter
Registered: 01/30/2010
Offline
6850 posts
 

Re: Are you guys starting to like Jak's voice

Nov 29, 2012

BlueDiamond93 wrote:

nobody7X7 wrote:

BlueDiamond93 wrote:

nobody7X7 wrote:

eh. just glad daxter has always been daxter


I don't have respect for you anymore. Yes im glad Daxter has his voice and all still but JAK IS MORE IMPORTANT! He's the main hero of the franchise.

 

 I don't like how you don't care Jaks old VA got replaced in All Stars.



I didn't think you had any respect for me to begin with. and aside from the aracde mode cutscenes I haven't really noticed that much of a difference between old jak and his voice in this. it doesnt seem nearly as bad as the one in whatever the name of the crappy non naughtydog game was. 

 

Though I do think I'll go play through the collection again


Yeah go play the HD Collection again because it is a big difference. I gave you the comparison videos back 2 pages ago which you can strongly hear the difference in. This goes to show your not as big as a fan as you thought you was. When Jaks new voice was leaked first day, youtube was blowned up with negativity. Btw his voice is the same from The Lost Frontier.


you know whos more badass than jak?Smiley Very Happy nathan drake! him and sully could kick jak's **bleep** up and down the street anyday. at least naughty dog was smart and went with them instead!

 



http://xat.com/the_brotherhood_of_gaming

Message 37 of 101 (41 Views)
0 Likes
Splicer
Registered: 11/25/2012
Offline
45 posts
 

Re: Are you guys starting to like Jak's voice

Nov 29, 2012

never had people argue over my opinion before. I have played all the jak games aside from daxter and jak X (though I watched all the cutscenes for jak X on youtube) 

 

I really like jaks darker badass voice from the older games. a hell of a lot more then I do his voice from that other game. It makes him sound like a wuss. It would of been one thing if instead of being a mute in the 1st game he had the voice of the last one (except for the fact that I like him being a mute, and havinig daxter do all the talking then I would him have that voice) and then he switched to the darker voice. but to have him go from darker, to a more lighter tone is really stupid.

 

 

but Daxter is what really makes the series. as much as a hate the change in jaks voice it would be ten times worse if they had done anything to daxters voice or daxters personality. 

 

Message 38 of 101 (39 Views)
0 Likes
Treasure Hunter
Registered: 07/19/2012
Offline
7050 posts
 

Re: Are you guys starting to like Jak's voice

Nov 29, 2012

LJPvonzity wrote:

This would be the voice for Jak if Naughty Dog didn't take the darker route with him and if people didn't get so used to it.


This is your strong far off opinion. The Darker Jak is much better. 

 

Either way Jak still has his qualities from the first game so the dark approch was not bad at all.  Dark eco was a main aspect of the plotline in the first game so Jak becoming intact with it was a good move wit they way they finished it in Jak 3.

 photo 1-Xzveb9U_zpsedcf7d52.png
Only time will tell.
Message 39 of 101 (68 Views)
0 Likes
Treasure Hunter
Registered: 07/19/2012
Offline
7050 posts
 

Re: Are you guys starting to like Jak's voice

[ Edited ]
Nov 29, 2012

nobody7X7 wrote:

never had people argue over my opinion before. I have played all the jak games aside from daxter and jak X (though I watched all the cutscenes for jak X on youtube) 

 

I really like jaks darker badass voice from the older games. a hell of a lot more then I do his voice from that other game. It makes him sound like a wuss. It would of been one thing if instead of being a mute in the 1st game he had the voice of the last one (except for the fact that I like him being a mute, and havinig daxter do all the talking then I would him have that voice) and then he switched to the darker voice. but to have him go from darker, to a more lighter tone is really stupid.

 

 

but Daxter is what really makes the series. as much as a hate the change in jaks voice it would be ten times worse if they had done anything to daxters voice or daxters personality. 

 


Ok so now you realize because this is the opposite of what you said before. Im glad you understand and got my point. That is all. You finally reconized.

 

But hold up, it would not be 10x worst if Daxter was in the same situation. Daxter is only important when it comes down to humor nothing else. Jak has the stronger focus for the franchise.

 photo 1-Xzveb9U_zpsedcf7d52.png
Only time will tell.
Message 40 of 101 (65 Views)
0 Likes