Sackboy
519 posts

Re: Are there enough iconic characters yet?

Sep 23, 2012

feldspar831 wrote:
well without them i dont think the ps1 wouldve been a success and then they posdibly couldnthave made the ps2 or ps3

But still you cant say Crash is like the mario of sony. Crash died a long time ago. Mario is still the face on nintendo

Join my tournament!
http://community.us.playstation.com/t5/PlayStation-All-Stars-Battle/Tag-Team-Takedown-Tournament/m-p/37621483#M18186
Message 21 of 29 (107 Views)
0 Likes
Uncharted Territory
1807 posts

Sep 23, 2012

If I had to guess, I'd say that Crash, Cloud, and either a Team ICO rep or a Resistance rep will be making it into this game.  Hopefully Solid/Naked/Old Snake as well.  That will make this game perfect for me, no doubts about it

Message 22 of 29 (91 Views)
0 Likes
Treasure Hunter
5310 posts

Sep 23, 2012

Lightning > Tidus(Worst FF Character of All Time Next To Hope)

Lightning9.PNG

Message 23 of 29 (85 Views)
0 Likes
Treasure Hunter
6400 posts

Sep 23, 2012
Wait who was talking about Tidus?
Message 24 of 29 (77 Views)
0 Likes
Gaming Beast
2075 posts

Sep 23, 2012

fontbonne wrote:

I thought Big Boss/ Solid Snake was a shoe in for this game but they ended up scrapping the face of the franchise for a sidekick. Hopefully he will be dlc or something.

i reeeeeeaaaaaaally want snake too.  i hate to be THAT guy but i'm still waiting on snake, crash, and spyro.  those are the three i grew up with that realistically have a chance of making it in.  I also want Kevin Butler and the King of all Cosmos but i'm not expecting them to make it in haha

Image and video hosting by TinyPic
Message 25 of 29 (65 Views)
0 Likes
Lombax Warrior
200 posts

Sep 23, 2012

musicfreaklam wrote:

Today I stumbled upon a comment I made on a YouTube video from more than four months ago about the first six PSASBR characters.  I stated that, in my opinion, the game would only have around 25 characters and that I would buy the game if most of the characters I wanted were in the game.  My list (not including the original six) was:

1. Ratchet and Clank (check)

2. Jak and Daxter (check)

3. Sackboy (check)

4. Cole MacGrath (check)

5. Nathan Drake (check)

6. Spyro

7. Crash Bandicoot

8. Sora

9. Sir Daniel Fortesque (check)

10. Lara Croft

11. Rayman

12. Nariko (check)

13. Raiden (check)

14. Tidus/Cloud

15. Ico/Wander

16. Leo Stenbuck

17. Spike (check)

18. Agent 47

19. Chimera Hybrid/Nathan Hale

After a slightly disappointing TGS I was beginning to wonder if I really wanted this game.  But then I realized that almost half of my original "wanted list" is in the game and 3 or 4 more of them have a high possiblity of making it into the final product.  What do you guys think?  Do you have enough of your favorite iconic characters to fork out 60 bucks for this game yet?

So let's see:

Characters that I wanted:

- Nate Drake

- Crash

- Spyro

- Croc

- Tekken Rep (Heihachi)

- Satoru from Ape Escape 3 (Spike did the trick)

- Sir Daniel

- Parappa

- Sackboy

So 6/9, and then there are Raiden, Cole, Jak & Daxter and Nariko that look amazing, this game is a must buy for me Smiley Very Happy 

Message 26 of 29 (61 Views)
0 Likes
Lombax Warrior
200 posts

[ Edited ]
Sep 23, 2012

This was posted 2 times... sorry

Message 27 of 29 (61 Views)
0 Likes
Lombax Warrior
219 posts

Sep 23, 2012

Even befor the 1st Smash bros came out I thought all of PS's characters fighting in 1 game would be awesome. I always pictured it with 3 main characters though:
Crash
Lara Croft
Spyro...

How much of a tosser do I feel?!

Message 28 of 29 (52 Views)
0 Likes
Highlighted
Uncharted Territory
1807 posts

Sep 23, 2012

Personally, I grew up with the Spyro games more than the Crash games so I would honestly want him more than Crash.  Crash has of course been getting quite a bit of publicity though so I'd be more than happy with him Smiley Happy I remember when I was pretty young I wrote to Playstation: The Official Magazine telling them about my idea for a Playstation Smash Bros.  Haha, I thought I was the only one with that idea at the time! Smiley Very Happy

Message 29 of 29 (41 Views)
0 Likes