Oct 23 2012
By: xTromzHD Hekseville Citizen 325 posts

'Are their any characters that you want in the game, but are not in it' 'No'

21 replies 219 views Edited Oct 23, 2012

In a Interview by Dusty Cartridge at the EB EXPO a question came up that was similar to the one in the title. Omar then replied with a 'NO.' In my opinion this means that inevitably their are surprises to come.

I may be dreaming and/or being delusional, but Omar's smile is quite provocative into making me get my hopes up.

Message 1 of 22 (219 Views)
0 Likes
Lombax Warrior
86 posts

Re: 'Are their any characters that you want in the game, but are not in it' 'No'

Oct 23, 2012

Negative Trolls on this Forum: NOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO *Pig Snort* THERE'S NO MORE CHARACTERS WHY CAN'T YOU UNDERSTAND THIS *Pig Snort*.STOP GETTING YOUR HOPES UP WITH LIES....LIES DAMNIT!!!*Pig Snort*

Ratchet beats the crap out of Jak 21/11/12
Message 2 of 22 (214 Views)
Uncharted Territory
1660 posts

Re: 'Are their any characters that you want in the game, but are not in it' 'No'

Oct 23, 2012

jordan_js wrote:

Negative Trolls on this Forum: NOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO *Pig Snort* THERE'S NO MORE CHARACTERS WHY CAN'T YOU UNDERSTAND THIS *Pig Snort*.STOP GETTING YOUR HOPES UP WITH LIES....LIES DAMNIT!!!*Pig Snort*

Lol I seriously can't wait to see what you'll think on the 20th of November.

Anyway, do people really think that someone at Superbot will come out and say "Yeah we wanted a lot of other characters for this game and we didn't want Evil Cole or Donte but, you know, **bleep** happens." before the launch?

I can't believe how stupid some people are on this forum.

Message 3 of 22 (203 Views)
0 Likes
Treasure Hunter
5661 posts

Oct 23, 2012
^ Watch out guys, we've got a bada** over here...
Photobucket Pictures, Images and Photos
Message 4 of 22 (197 Views)
0 Likes
Treasure Hunter
5661 posts

Oct 23, 2012
Sorry Rex, my comment was directed at jordan.
Message 5 of 22 (195 Views)
0 Likes
Treasure Hunter
5661 posts

Oct 23, 2012
Although...
Message 6 of 22 (191 Views)
0 Likes
Lombax Warrior
86 posts

Oct 23, 2012

RexLozuresky wrote:

jordan_js wrote:

Anyway, do people really think that someone at Superbot will come out and say "Yeah we wanted a lot of other characters for this game and we didn't want Evil Cole or Donte but, you know, **bleep** happens." before the launch?

I can't believe how stupid some people are on this forum.AND ALSO OFF TOPIC I LOVE HAIRY SWEATY BALLS!

Just a joke mate.Fingers crossed as anything can happen.At least i hope.

Ratchet beats the crap out of Jak 21/11/12
Message 7 of 22 (187 Views)
0 Likes
Uncharted Territory
1660 posts

Oct 23, 2012

Lol, no problem

Message 8 of 22 (185 Views)
0 Likes
Hekseville Citizen
325 posts

Oct 23, 2012

RexLozuresky wrote:

jordan_js wrote:

I can't believe how stupid some people are on this forum.

Yes, i know that the chances are quite minimal for extra characters. All i am saying is that Omar's answer is quite confusing. He tells us at the EB EXPO presentation that the team understand the love for Crash Bandicoot yet he is saying now that pretty much he doesn't really want him....See where i am going with this?

Message 9 of 22 (181 Views)
0 Likes
Uncharted Territory
1660 posts

Oct 23, 2012

jordan_js wrote:

RexLozuresky wrote:

jordan_js wrote:

I can't believe how stupid some people are on this forum.AND ALSO OFF TOPIC I LOVE HAIRY SWEATY BALLS!

Just a joke mate.Fingers crossed as anything can happen.At least i hope.

Oh OK. The "no problem" was directed to Sohail

A lot of communication problems on this topic already

Message 10 of 22 (178 Views)
0 Likes