Jan 23 2013
By: ATL_UNTAMEDBEAST Lombax Warrior 132 posts

Are You Actually Kidding Me

35 replies 1011 views Edited Jan 23, 2013

They STILL haven't fixed this searching for opponents freeze issue? I want to play online this is an utter waste of money. One of these lazy a$$ developers needs needs to come in this thread and tell me why i should ever buy one of their products again if they still haven't fixed something thats been an issue since the beta. MUCH LESS SOMETHING THAT KEEPS ME FROM PLAYING THE GAME. I know the developers look at this forum.

Message 1 of 36 (1,011 Views)
0 Likes
Survivor
2388 posts

Re: Are You Actually Kidding Me

Jan 23, 2013
never happened to me, ur just **bleep** outta luck lol
Message 2 of 36 (994 Views)
0 Likes
Lombax Warrior
132 posts

Jan 23, 2013

Congrats wow I'm impressed.

That still doesn't help me or answer my question. Why is this not fixed when they **bleep** well knew about the problem. I guess they figured they had the money of those affected by the problem so they don't care anymore.

Message 3 of 36 (984 Views)
0 Likes
Uncharted Territory
1360 posts

Jan 23, 2013

Am I the only one that finds it funny how it's almost always the "ALL CAPS ARGLEFLARGLE USERNAME" members who make rage threads?

Image and video hosting by TinyPic
Message 4 of 36 (976 Views)
0 Likes
Lombax Warrior
132 posts

[ Edited ]
Jan 23, 2013

So what are you not saying it's a legitimate complaint? Dude shut up put yourself in my position. I've been waiting for i don't know how long to able to play this **bleep** game online. I can't because of an issue they haven't fixed that's been around since the beta 

You can play online all you want so it seems irrelevant to you, but to me it's 100% huge complaint. I paid my money for this to i want access to all the feature. (much less the biggest most dynamic feature)

Message 5 of 36 (962 Views)
0 Likes
Hekseville Citizen
273 posts

Jan 23, 2013
you know what, the thing that reaaaallllly pisses me off is after the search is frozen or players failed to show, or lost connection, etc. i get returned to the goddamn title screen. why the **bleep** can't i just go back to the character selection screen?!!?
now i gotta repick my game modes, character (if i'm lucky i get the character i actually picked), the costume, and reinvite my partner.

i agree with you totally. this game was a waste of money. but i already invested in it so i might as well play it. but why play it? gaming experience is terrible with all the rage quitters, kratos spammers, disconnects, and **bleep** wring characters being loaded.
Message 6 of 36 (961 Views)
0 Likes
Uncharted Territory
1360 posts

Jan 23, 2013
Yes I apologize you DO deserve a reason to complain. I was just pointing something out that I hoped could have brought a little humor but apparently I'm mistaken.

Relax. We've had plenty complaining about it and it'll continue to be that way regardless of whether or not you post another.

Have you checked your connection? What does it run on? Because sometimes that's the issue rather than the server.
Message 7 of 36 (947 Views)
0 Likes
Lombax Warrior
132 posts

[ Edited ]
Jan 23, 2013

It doesn't matter what my connection is or whatever else. I'm at school on my schools wireless and I have no access to mess about with the connection. Same thing happens when I'm on ethernet cable. I'm really fed up with this and I want an answer from somebody.

I have perfect connection on any other game to. The schools wireless rediculously good.

Message 8 of 36 (941 Views)
0 Likes
Uncharted Territory
1360 posts

Jan 23, 2013
Usually school wifi is dirt. Ethernet Cafe's connection is usually good so that would raise a few eyebrows but it must be the connect- wait, you're using the Vita? Well that explains a few things. First of all I think the patch has affected the Vita players as opposed to the PS3 users as mine was working without a hitch (before it died :/ ). They'll probably have to tweak it again.
Message 9 of 36 (929 Views)
0 Likes
Lombax Warrior
132 posts

Jan 23, 2013

Nah i don't use Vita. I'm on ps3. My schools wireless works pretty well for me, never had any lag issues at all and the internet is fast. But like i said, even with the ethernet cable im still freezing.

Message 10 of 36 (924 Views)
0 Likes