Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Do you mean 
Uncharted Territory
1307 posts

Re: Are They Not Revealing Anymore Characters?

Sep 22, 2012
OOOOOOOOOOOOH MY GOOOOOOD, THE GAME IS FINE without them, don't buy it then, we give a **bleep**.
DC Universe and Playstation Home
Message 11 of 14 (141 Views)
0 Likes
Wastelander
756 posts

Sep 22, 2012

I think were gonna at least see 2 more characters. Leaving off with Nariko, Sir Dan, and Raiden would be a sorry excuse. Espescially since 2 of them aren't that popular. I'm just hoping right now that theirs more but I'm starting to doubt SB now unless they give me something in the next 2 days of TGS. 

I would be fine with the final 20 but I showed my friends this list of characters and got laughed at for showing them Raiden, Dante, Big Daddy, Fat Princess, and Evil Cole. Dang I just named 5 out of the 20 characters lol. Anyways yeah I hope theirs more because these 20 just don't do it for the people that didn't know about the game like my friends.

Message 12 of 14 (127 Views)
0 Likes
Treasure Hunter
7602 posts

Sep 22, 2012

yooobooyj wrote:

I think were gonna at least see 2 more characters. Leaving off with Nariko, Sir Dan, and Raiden would be a sorry excuse. Espescially since 2 of them aren't that popular. I'm just hoping right now that theirs more but I'm starting to doubt SB now unless they give me something in the next 2 days of TGS. 

I would be fine with the final 20 but I showed my friends this list of characters and got laughed at for showing them Raiden, Dante, Big Daddy, Fat Princess, and Evil Cole. Dang I just named 5 out of the 20 characters lol. Anyways yeah I hope theirs more because these 20 just don't do it for the people that didn't know about the game like my friends.

That's because half of the 20 characters in all-stars suk!! Fat Princess (Retarded) , Raiden (Retarded) , Evil Cole (Yea that's smart putting the same basic character twice. No that's not retarded at all.) , New Dante (Do I even need to say the R word?) , Radec (I hate killzone but others like it so this one iz purely opinionated) , Nariko (Very neh) I actually like Big Daddy lol. But I hate all the ones I jus listed. 

Message 13 of 14 (108 Views)
0 Likes
Treasure Hunter
7602 posts

Sep 30, 2012

Well it would seem as tho my Suspisions were correct

All PlayStation All-Stars Characters Have Been Revealed: No Snake, Crash or Spyro

Playstation-All-Stars-Featured-cast.png

Expecting to hear about more PlayStation All-Stars Battle Royale characters? Hoping for your favorite gaming icon to be a part of the roster? Unfortunately we have some bad news – all the PSASBR launch characters have been announced.

The PS Blog’s Sid Shuman announced on Twitter:

We have revealed the full launch lineup of characters

The full line-up of 20 (counting Cole twice) is as follows:

1. 1.Big Daddy
  2. 2.Cole MacGrath
  3. 3.Evil Cole MacGrath
  4. 4.Colonel Radec
  5. 5.Dante
  6. 6.Fat Princess
  7. 7.Heihachi Mishima
  8. 8.Jak and Daxter
  9. 9.Kratos