Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Do you mean 
Sep 22 2012
By: chickenbonetom Welcoming Committee 7506 posts

Are They Not Revealing Anymore Characters?

13 replies 546 views Edited Sep 22, 2012

Is what they have it?? Will there be no more new character announcements? If this is the final roster then this game is pathetic. Unless they reveal some serious Character DLC and unless those characters are Cloud & Abe I'm passing on this sad excuse for a game.

Please use plain text.
Message 1 of 14 (546 Views)
Wastelander
809 posts

Re: Are They Not Revealing Anymore Characters?

Sep 22, 2012
It would be pathetic yes but, this is not the final roster.
Please use plain text.
Message 2 of 14 (520 Views)
0 Likes
Hekseville Citizen
297 posts

Sep 22, 2012
So what if cloud and abe are in? (Abe isn't) But if they were is it a sorry excuse for a game with your 2 favorite characters or is it the most amazing game in the world?
Please use plain text.
Message 3 of 14 (518 Views)
0 Likes
Fender Bender
3231 posts

Sep 22, 2012

Its funny how everyone says they will get mad just cause certain characters arent in the game and will clal it a dissapointment.  If they dont get in its still a good game!!! Just because characters arent in dosent mean that it is a sorry game.... Jeez all fanboys need to give it a rest.

MAY THE SQUARE DRIVE YOUR BLADES KRATOS!
Currently playing: FF7 Dirge of Cerberus, Persona Series, Animal Crossing: New Leaf, Megaman 10, Infamous Second Son, SMT Devil Summoner Raidou Kuzunoha Vs. The Soulless Army
Please use plain text.
Message 4 of 14 (465 Views)
0 Likes
Treasure Hunter
5310 posts

Sep 22, 2012

Doubt it, I don't see them putting DLC characters on the playing cards that come with the game.

Please use plain text.
Message 5 of 14 (454 Views)
0 Likes
Treasure Hunter
6850 posts

[ Edited ]
Sep 22, 2012

littlejcr wrote:

Its funny how everyone says they will get mad just cause certain characters arent in the game and will clal it a dissapointment.  If they dont get in its still a good game!!! Just because characters arent in dosent mean that it is a sorry game.... Jeez all fanboys need to give it a rest.

exactly xD didnt they say theres thousands of hours of things to do or something? idk

http://xat.com/the_brotherhood_of_gaming

Please use plain text.
Message 6 of 14 (445 Views)
0 Likes
Sackboy
595 posts

Sep 22, 2012

Still really hoping Big Boss is in as a character or at the very least DLC but twenty characters blows bigtime. We need at least four or six more and maybe have two to four in DLC but at this point I am starting to doubt that.

Solid Snake/ Big Boss for PSASBR

I make it rain with Kudos

Please use plain text.
Message 7 of 14 (442 Views)
0 Likes
Treasure Hunter
5310 posts

Sep 22, 2012

zeothedeathgod wrote:

littlejcr wrote:

exactly xD didnt they say theres thousands of hours of things to do or something? idk

Well, each character has unlocks unique to them.  At least I think, but if that's true then there's a lot of time to spent playing this game. xD

Please use plain text.
Message 8 of 14 (425 Views)
0 Likes
I Only Post Everything
1042 posts

Sep 22, 2012
Oh the smell of fanboism on the morning.......
20 characters is a really stretch roster, I assume we will see 3 t o5 more, not much game but it is something
Please use plain text.
Message 9 of 14 (420 Views)
0 Likes
Treasure Hunter
5310 posts

Sep 22, 2012

fontbonne wrote:

Still really hoping Big Boss is in as a character or at the very least DLC but twenty characters blows bigtime. We need at least four or six more and maybe have two to four in DLC but at this point I am starting to doubt that.

We're most likely getting 6 or 8 more.

Please use plain text.
Message 10 of 14 (418 Views)
0 Likes