Dec 10 2012
By: Aurokr666 First Son 2 posts
Accepted Solution

Arcade Mode Glitch After Final Cutscene

6 replies 797 views Edited Dec 10, 2012

Everytime I beat the Arcade mode and view the final cutscene, it goes to some kind of loading screen instead of returning the main menu or showing credits or anything. I'm just stuck at this weird loading screen with a blue background and white mist flowing across it, very similiar to the ps3 menu. But none of the controller keys do anything. There is nothing to do except hit the Home key and shut off the ps3, then reboot, and reload the game.

I tried googling this and I cant find a single person with the same problem. Can someone tell me what's going on?

Please use plain text.
Message 1 of 7 (797 Views)
0 Likes
Uncharted Territory
1693 posts

Re: Arcade Mode Glitch After Final Cutscene

Dec 10, 2012
try deleting the game data? (not the save)
don't know if it'll work though
"Say Pam, ever hung from a ceiling fan while your partner sat on a paint mixer"
 photo lordvv-1.gifVegeta GIF photo vegeta.gif
Please use plain text.
Message 2 of 7 (792 Views)
0 Likes
First Son
2 posts

Dec 10, 2012

Ty so much! That totally worked. I did what you said then beat it twice as Big Daddy and Sir Daniel and no problems. I can view the credits and return to the charachter menu and everything.

Much appreciated! =D

Please use plain text.
Message 3 of 7 (750 Views)
0 Likes
Wastelander
747 posts

Dec 11, 2012
I was about to say the same thing. The screen was stuck after Sir Daniel's Arcade Ending. I just reset the system, and it worked just fine then.

That being said, playing Sir Dan makes me want to play MediEvil.
Please use plain text.
Message 4 of 7 (691 Views)
0 Likes
I Only Post Everything
1001 posts

Dec 11, 2012

Aurokr666 wrote:

Everytime I beat the Arcade mode and view the final cutscene, it goes to some kind of loading screen instead of returning the main menu or showing credits or anything. I'm just stuck at this weird loading screen with a blue background and white mist flowing across it, very similiar to the ps3 menu. But none of the controller keys do anything. There is nothing to do except hit the Home key and shut off the ps3, then reboot, and reload the game.

I tried googling this and I cant find a single person with the same problem. Can someone tell me what's going on?

I got that once. Just turn it off and restart the game. It actually counts it as defeating the campaign, it just doesn't load the credits correctly (you're seeing the background for the credits).

Please use plain text.
Message 5 of 7 (673 Views)
0 Likes
First Son
6 posts

Dec 15, 2013

Maybe someone can explain to me why I can't get into a world track event.  I select single race, world Circuits and any track there (so far) and I don't show up in the starting grid.  If I start the race I get a funky screen...

Please use plain text.
Message 6 of 7 (122 Views)
0 Likes
Survivor
2196 posts

Dec 15, 2013

^ Wrong forum, buddy.

R.I.P. PlayStation All-Stars Battle Royale

Please use plain text.
Message 7 of 7 (118 Views)
0 Likes