Wastelander
561 posts

Re: Anyone want to see iota in the game?

Oct 28, 2012

I'd like him for either sequel or DLC.

I sell propane and propane accessories, I tell you h'what.
Message 11 of 13 (47 Views)
0 Likes
I Only Post Everything
1001 posts

Oct 28, 2012

n0rmal94 wrote:

LX_Theo wrote:

n0rmal94 wrote:

Isn't he way to new? His game isn't even out yet.

Dante, Raiden... I'm not saying an early DLC character. I'm saying something closer to when his game is released, or after. He just has a lot of potential as a character in the same way Sackboy is a good one.

Well Dante and Raiden are already established characters, their appearance is what's new. Well there more potential characters out there. There's just way to many franchises that Sony has that won't be able to make it in one game.

His reason for entry would be essentially for many of the same reasons Kat should enter (minus gender). He's not my favorite choice. But he's first party, and seems relatively realistic to be a good choice (by overtall character, too) when third party can be annoying to deal with.

Message 12 of 13 (44 Views)
0 Likes
Highlighted
Sackboy
518 posts

Oct 28, 2012
Tearaway is sure to become a hit for the Vita so maybe future DLC or Sequel, but he would make for a cool character based on his trailer i could already see him having attacks involving his Megaphone, Bouncers, and a finger move with a human hand... for some.. He seems like he has a lot of charm
Message 13 of 13 (37 Views)
0 Likes