Nov 23 2012
By: valves582 Splicer 42 posts

Anyone heard of Valkyria Chronicles?

5 replies 85 views Edited Nov 23, 2012

The Character Selvaria Bles from that series should be considered as DLC. The series is a cult hit and a PS3/PSP exclusive.

Wielding her ultra long rifle, her valkyrian lance and shield and having the ability to transform into a valkyria as a lvl 3 would be awesome!

I dont think i have seen anything about her on here or about the series besides the one mention in the charater thread. 

Plus we need more japanese ps game characters!

Message 1 of 6 (85 Views)
0 Likes
Fender Bender
2905 posts

Re: Anyone heard of Valkyria Chronicles?

Nov 23, 2012

They should be represented in this game but I don't think the fans are letting SuperBot know. Smiley Sad

Message 2 of 6 (82 Views)
0 Likes
Uncharted Territory
1868 posts

Nov 23, 2012
Then we should I loved the games it made me buy a psp just for them....and other games
Message 3 of 6 (77 Views)
0 Likes
Lombax Warrior
169 posts

[ Edited ]
Nov 23, 2012

I've only played the first one for the PS3 I never bought the PSP version. So the only characters I'm familiar with are... from the first one.

So if you want Alicia Melchiott or Rosie in the game I'm for it.

Personally, I would want Jane Turner in the game. What's more fun than a sadist? She'd be right at home in All Stars.

Message 4 of 6 (71 Views)
0 Likes
Uncharted Territory
1273 posts

Nov 23, 2012

Yes Selvaria is an iconic character from Valkryia Chronicles. She was more tougher than the final boss. But the question is who would be her rival?

"I'm watching you in the shadows........nah im right next to ya"
Message 5 of 6 (60 Views)
0 Likes
Highlighted
Wastelander
756 posts

Nov 24, 2012

She's actually one of my more wanted characters. I've never played the game but I've seen a playthrough of the whole game and she's awesome. I would love to see her especially since we need a JRPG, and female character.

Message 6 of 6 (52 Views)
0 Likes