Nov 22 2012
By: ThatOneGuy39 Uncharted Territory 1785 posts

Anyone exeriencing this bug from the beta?

2 replies 58 views Edited Nov 22, 2012
In the beta there was a bug where when you got into an online match sometimes you'd get a completely different character from what you chose.

In the full game I had this same thing happen to me, I picked Big Daddy in a recent match and it gave me Sly Cooper, did anyone else get this?
Message 1 of 3 (58 Views)
First Son
2 posts

Re: Anyone exeriencing this bug from the beta?

Nov 22, 2012

I'm getting this bug alot too. I'm also getting several other glitches that are literally driving me insane. I get the "different character" bug when I connect to a match, it doesn't start, then I reconnect to another match...that's when it swtiches my character. I'm also getting a bug where I won't respawn after death for about 45 secs. Making it impossible to score. There's also some issues with lag, I'm not sure if that's what it is, but characters will be right in front of me one second, the next they halfway across the screen.

I'm so in love with this game, but I can't play it at all with all these dang glitches. PLEASE fix it!

Message 2 of 3 (52 Views)
0 Likes
Highlighted
Fender Bender
2925 posts

Re: Anyone exeriencing this bug from the beta?

Nov 22, 2012

It's happened to me twice. I picked Nariko and got Jak and Daxter. I picked Parappa and got Kratos.

Message 3 of 3 (50 Views)
0 Likes