Highlighted
Jul 29 2012
By: Scthye Hekseville Citizen 274 posts

Anyone ever stopped raging to think?

5 replies 110 views Edited Jul 29, 2012
First off the leaked images enough complaining and saying no one asked for them, people did and your not one of them get over it. You want Dante you got a Dante you want MSG rep you got raided why because they have new games coming out its advertisement. By the way their not confirmed! Now second maybe the others are saved for last or are SECRET characters have you guys ever heard of unlockables, have you ever played a brawler/fighter one of the most fun things about it is unlocking new characters. Also don't blame superbot they're trying but this is a two way deal publishers must agree and they can choose who to rep. The thing with dlc superbot said they will get the most out first then any missed in later they do have a deadline to meet.
Message 1 of 6 (110 Views)
0 Likes
Keyblade Wielder
10160 posts

Re: Anyone ever stopped raging to think?

Jul 29, 2012

I think it's silly people are even saying "I WANT DIS AND I WANT DAT" in the first place.  They had to have had a good roster BY NOW and we didn't even hear about the game until recently.  Yeah, they're just going to conjure up a character that YOU want in a matter of weeks.

People need to get over it, man.  They'll listen to community feedback but just because this is a smash bros type of game doesn't mean they're going to take character suggestions from everyone under the sun and actually implement them.  Then if they don't you get upset and start whining. 

My only complaint is 20+ seems really small for a PS game.  There could be so many more. 

Message 2 of 6 (88 Views)
0 Likes
Hekseville Citizen
274 posts

Jul 29, 2012
I think there will probably be 20 characters then 10 unlockables. Then 50+ dlc haha Smiley Very Happy
Message 3 of 6 (72 Views)
0 Likes
Survivor
2590 posts

Jul 29, 2012

Why wouldn't they reveal unlockables. 

http://www.playstationallstarsarena.com/forums/index.php
Message 4 of 6 (71 Views)
0 Likes
Hekseville Citizen
274 posts

Jul 29, 2012

Silverfalcon3000 wrote:

Why wouldn't they reveal unlockables. 

Because they are secrets they didn't reveal unlockables in smash well not all of them necessarily but you need those secret shadow figures of new people to make it more fun, interesting, and keeps you playing more.
Message 5 of 6 (60 Views)
0 Likes
Uncharted Territory
1808 posts

Jul 29, 2012

Goldhawk1 wrote:

I think it's silly people are even saying "I WANT DIS AND I WANT DAT" in the first place.  They had to have had a good roster BY NOW and we didn't even hear about the game until recently.  Yeah, they're just going to conjure up a character that YOU want in a matter of weeks.

People need to get over it, man.  They'll listen to community feedback but just because this is a smash bros type of game doesn't mean they're going to take character suggestions from everyone under the sun and actually implement them.  Then if they don't you get upset and start whining. 

My only complaint is 20+ seems really small for a PS game.  There could be so many more. 

1. the game comes out in oct 23
  2. ive know about it for awhile now, and have been imagine it as many others
  3. its there first title
  4. opinon especially since they said theyre taking character suggestion.

Message 6 of 6 (59 Views)
0 Likes