Oct 11 2012
By: sammyboy159 Monster Hunter 35 posts

Anyone else think the final 4 are still in?

18 replies 571 views Edited Oct 11, 2012

Why would the delay the game for a month and then cut 4 characters (The 4 most requested characters) if anything it should of shortered time. I think they're going to be secret unlockables. Anyoneelse think this?

Message 1 of 19 (571 Views)
0 Likes
Treasure Hunter
5661 posts

Re: Anyone else think the final 4 are still in?

Oct 11, 2012
Nope, better chance of having day one DLC.
Photobucket Pictures, Images and Photos
Message 2 of 19 (563 Views)
0 Likes
Wastelander
722 posts

Oct 11, 2012
They aren't unlockables. SB aren't going to lie outright like that. Either the Gale roster is complete BS, or there is some other trick in the works, like a day 1 patch, specific retailer pre-order bonus or something similar.
Message 3 of 19 (553 Views)
0 Likes
Uncharted Territory
1660 posts

Oct 11, 2012

I think that most of them won't appear even in DLC.

Message 4 of 19 (548 Views)
0 Likes
I Only Post Everything
977 posts

Oct 11, 2012
Day 1 dlc?
hopefully it's free.
Because if it isn't free that hurts.
Why keep characters out to make them payed dlc?
SB said they wouldn't do that.

I'm expecting day 1 free dlc.
Message 5 of 19 (458 Views)
0 Likes
Fender Bender
3150 posts

Oct 11, 2012

aete

Message 6 of 19 (439 Views)
0 Likes
I Only Post Everything
949 posts

Oct 11, 2012

there is NO NEW CHARACTERS, the rest are dlc, stop clinging on to that dream, you will just be dissapointed

THIS GAME IS GARBAGE

Omar - "what are you guys doing? Why did you get rid of crash!"
Game devs - "we wanted to put in evil Cole so we had to get rid of everyone else the fans wanted"
Omar- "Oh nice, good idea. I didn't think of that"
Message 7 of 19 (434 Views)
0 Likes
Fender Bender
3150 posts

Oct 11, 2012

SniperWolf323 wrote:

there is NO NEW CHARACTERS, the rest are dlc, stop clinging on to that dream, you will just be dissapointed

THIS GAME IS GARBAGE

awrwe

Message 8 of 19 (420 Views)
0 Likes
I Only Post Everything
1145 posts

Oct 11, 2012

1. Omar said Crash would never be dlc.  ( Maybe he just means dlc, but  just dlc for free.)

2. Superbot said officialy Launch characters are those 20. (Can be marketing also . . .)

3.Paul Gale had information about characters, like Cloud, crash, Old Snake,wander, (  Assasins replication, kat, spyro)

4.Even if Paul Gale got fooled by wrong information. It dosnt make sense. If Superbot put out wrong information, giving us rumours for the mostly requested characters maybe ( the first 3 especially), isnt that a shot in their own legs.

5.Possible? Launch characters are the 20. But they are getting free updates on the other characterrs as soon as they done balancing them or get the licences right. I mean *Free* sounds always crazy. But in terms of really no brainers of deserving to be in the game, they musnt be dlc, at least for a price.

>>>> Make the new Street Fighter game, and put Ryu and Ken as DLC afterwards <<., you get my idea. . .

6. Voice Actor of Snake reavealed in a twitter tweet.

7. Before the 20 characters thing start, it was everywhere mentioned 20 + characters. Even on Amazon if i remember.

8. Leaving out reveals on TGS ?, that was also pretty unusual?.

9. Maybe tere is an issuse of them having Problems with the licences or balance problems, that they will get them later to the game.

10. One more important thing. 1 Month left, and we still dont know the other stages, even gamemodes are still hidden.

At least, i feel like, they have very much for us in their back hands. Any other game would have givin us more information    about items stages . . .. We got litteraly nothing on that one. Compare the Dojosite of Brawl. And they had plenty of stuff 1 month before the game.

11. They just should start to give out some of their future ideas or show us what the full potential of the game is.

Becouse i hate to preorder sth, which i dont know where it is heading. I mean we have massiv ammount of things we know thus far, but i feel like, its still the tip of the iceberg, . . . i just hope i am not wrong.

Trujuju_91-Sig.png

Message 9 of 19 (409 Views)
Wastelander
625 posts

Oct 11, 2012
They'll be dlc. Hopefully Superbot were able to keep Crash as free dlc whenever they put him up but if Cloud was dlc I'm sure you'd have to pay.

Why would companies give up the chance for having the character be dlc? They know their character will sell.
Message 10 of 19 (404 Views)
0 Likes