Why would the delay the game for a month and then cut 4 characters (The 4 most requested characters) if anything it should of shortered time. I think they're going to be secret unlockables. Anyoneelse think this?
there is NO NEW CHARACTERS, the rest are dlc, stop clinging on to that dream, you will just be dissapointed
THIS GAME IS GARBAGE
Game devs - "we wanted to put in evil Cole so we had to get rid of everyone else the fans wanted"
Omar- "Oh nice, good idea. I didn't think of that"
1. Omar said Crash would never be dlc. ( Maybe he just means dlc, but just dlc for free.)
2. Superbot said officialy Launch characters are those 20. (Can be marketing also . . .)
3.Paul Gale had information about characters, like Cloud, crash, Old Snake,wander, ( Assasins replication, kat, spyro)
4.Even if Paul Gale got fooled by wrong information. It dosnt make sense. If Superbot put out wrong information, giving us rumours for the mostly requested characters maybe ( the first 3 especially), isnt that a shot in their own legs.
5.Possible? Launch characters are the 20. But they are getting free updates on the other characterrs as soon as they done balancing them or get the licences right. I mean *Free* sounds always crazy. But in terms of really no brainers of deserving to be in the game, they musnt be dlc, at least for a price.
>>>> Make the new Street Fighter game, and put Ryu and Ken as DLC afterwards <<., you get my idea. . .
6. Voice Actor of Snake reavealed in a twitter tweet.
7. Before the 20 characters thing start, it was everywhere mentioned 20 + characters. Even on Amazon if i remember.
8. Leaving out reveals on TGS ?, that was also pretty unusual?.
9. Maybe tere is an issuse of them having Problems with the licences or balance problems, that they will get them later to the game.
10. One more important thing. 1 Month left, and we still dont know the other stages, even gamemodes are still hidden.
At least, i feel like, they have very much for us in their back hands. Any other game would have givin us more information about items stages . . .. We got litteraly nothing on that one. Compare the Dojosite of Brawl. And they had plenty of stuff 1 month before the game.
11. They just should start to give out some of their future ideas or show us what the full potential of the game is.
Becouse i hate to preorder sth, which i dont know where it is heading. I mean we have massiv ammount of things we know thus far, but i feel like, its still the tip of the iceberg, . . . i just hope i am not wrong.
Why would companies give up the chance for having the character be dlc? They know their character will sell.