Survivor
2179 posts

Re: Anyone else lose that spark?

Dec 2, 2012

S-o-h-a-i-l wrote:
If your bored, it's because you have no one to play with, it's the same with SSB.

No, 'I play with this one guy sometimes and we got bored' doesn't cut it, because you can only play 1v1 for so long before it gets dull, unless others are watching you play, it loses it's excitement. This is a party game, play it with people. Honestly complaining about the game getting stale & then bringing up SSB (any of them) is silly, considering they're all mind numbingly dull by yourself, even if the online worked.

PSABR is getting as much playtime (if not more for the sake of it being new) as SSBB with my friends, including those opposed to the idea of anything but Smash. It's fun, and will always be fun aslong as there's a group of us playing together.

I'm so in love with this game, that I can have fun in it even without people. With people... its just too **bleep** fun. And that ^ right there is the only reason why I only play Smash when my friends are over or my family is over for the holidays.

Message 31 of 38 (71 Views)
0 Likes
Lombax Warrior
199 posts

Dec 2, 2012

Half of the reason why I'm bored with the game is the lack of gamemodes. The other half is because none of my friends got the game, and that's mostly because of the "just alright" roster.

------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Patches the Hyena (Dark/Demon's Souls) for All-Stars! His level three could have the player leave the match, enter a random match, and get one-hit-one-kill's on everybody! xD
Message 32 of 38 (64 Views)
0 Likes
Gaming Beast
2075 posts

Dec 2, 2012

its meant to be played with people.  Playing smash brothers by yourself is kind of boring, imo, and so is playing all-stars by yourself. It's meant to be have 4 real people playing at once and i have a group of friends that comes overs and loves to play this and smash

Image and video hosting by TinyPic
Message 33 of 38 (63 Views)
0 Likes
Treasure Hunter
5663 posts

Dec 2, 2012
It does have an enjoyable online component, that may keep you entertained for weeks/months, but some people aren't into that. I'm playing with friends either online or (majority of the time) locally, so playing online by myself is fun for me. As a singleplayer game, neither series wins - regardless of mode count. I just breezed through the arcade mode of all the characters every now and then when bored at work on my Vita, and after that didn't look back at the 'Singleplayer' section again.
Photobucket Pictures, Images and Photos
Message 34 of 38 (63 Views)
0 Likes
First Son
30 posts

Dec 2, 2012
still very much the game i love on the vita i play ranked matches as much as i can :3
Message 35 of 38 (59 Views)
0 Likes
Fender Bender
4140 posts

Dec 2, 2012
na just waiting for that patch

iv also been playing other games in between so that helps keep the game fun
-------------------

What a wasteland it's become
Message 36 of 38 (54 Views)
0 Likes
Hekseville Citizen
387 posts

Dec 2, 2012
Still addicted. I enjoyed the bite sized arcades. 20 characters after all, plus DLC gets the same treatment. I already platinumed it too.
And, yes, the online does need a fix, and I'm happy to see sackboy getting nerfed.
So, yep. Still loving it.
When in doubt, freak 'em out.
Message 37 of 38 (49 Views)
0 Likes
Uncharted Territory
1622 posts

Dec 2, 2012
I'm still loving the game. For me I like doing the online with friends of alone. Also I have been playing other games back and forth so I'm not playing this all the time. At first it was this and AC3, but now it will be this and R&C FFA as I beat AC3. Also playing SSB alone to me was pretty fun jacking out the CPUs and doing a 20 min match, I'm not sure how good that will be with this though because I'm not sure if the super system is built for like 20 min matches. I have to test it and see.
Message 38 of 38 (41 Views)
0 Likes