0 Likes
Splicer
67 posts

Re: Anyone else lose that spark?

[ Edited ]
Dec 2, 2012

My tips for not losing that spark =====

1. Do not play Arcade mode

Arcade s terrible. It is repetitive, there is no challenge at all, even on hardest and the final boss is worse than fighting polygon team, because it´s just a color swap. The stories are horribly made. Why would Evil Cole set out to destroy all other conduits? He is not bat **bleep** insanely Evil (even though his name says it)!

2. Try to play with friends locally or with people from your region to prevent lag

Something I hate is when lag determines a game. Or players don´t respawn and such. It is rather nice to play with people without that shiet. I love 1v1 battles. But inviting several people together and play some matches while talking over headset or messaging really makes this game.

3. You will lose it eventually but it will come back

There will be times you lose interest in this game. Just chill out on this site and play some God of war II or something and it´ll come right back.

4. Join a tournament

Stay competitive and win those battle for pride, cake and glory! Have some goals, try master more characters than 1 or 2. Learn how to do Dan´s 155 AP combo and much more.

Message 22 of 38 (115 Views)
0 Likes
Uncharted Territory
1087 posts

Dec 2, 2012

Not that I don't still love this game, but I think the arrival of Kat and Emmett (plus future characters) will freshen up the game a bit and add some more variety.

Message 23 of 38 (111 Views)
0 Likes
Treasure Hunter
5310 posts

Dec 2, 2012

pb_mal wrote:
I want to just say I was right and you were all wrong. Hahaha

I expected more from the storylines but I'm gonna say, get over yourself.  No one cares.

Message 24 of 38 (104 Views)
0 Likes
Fender Bender
3755 posts

Dec 2, 2012
You care, op does. It's ok
Message 25 of 38 (93 Views)
0 Likes
Lombax Warrior
218 posts

Dec 2, 2012
I watched evo this year and the "pros" are spammy as crap. I know they call it zoning but that **bleep** is spam idgaf what they say. The only pro that impressed me was a guy named perfect legend in mortal kombat.So if people are going to "zone" in playstation allstars I will pass on tournaments lol
Message 26 of 38 (85 Views)
0 Likes
Hekseville Citizen
327 posts

Dec 2, 2012
Nope ^^ Still live and kicking! I guess being a Sony fan helps the situation too ^_^
Message 27 of 38 (81 Views)
0 Likes
Treasure Hunter
5310 posts

Dec 2, 2012

pb_mal wrote:
You care, op does. It's ok

Lightning14.PNG

Message 28 of 38 (80 Views)
0 Likes
Lombax Warrior
190 posts

Dec 2, 2012
I'm not even remotely bored, in fact I am still completely hooked, and I've only really got to grips with Spike and Fat Princess so far. I see myself playing this for the next year, hopefully not as much as I have this week though or I'll most definitely fail my exams..
Message 29 of 38 (78 Views)
0 Likes
Treasure Hunter
5661 posts

Dec 2, 2012
If your bored, it's because you have no one to play with, it's the same with SSB.

No, 'I play with this one guy sometimes and we got bored' doesn't cut it, because you can only play 1v1 for so long before it gets dull, unless others are watching you play, it loses it's excitement. This is a party game, play it with people. Honestly complaining about the game getting stale & then bringing up SSB (any of them) is silly, considering they're all mind numbingly dull by yourself, even if the online worked.

PSABR is getting as much playtime (if not more for the sake of it being new) as SSBB with my friends, including those opposed to the idea of anything but Smash. It's fun, and will always be fun aslong as there's a group of us playing together.
Photobucket Pictures, Images and Photos
Message 30 of 38 (48 Views)
0 Likes