Uncharted Territory
1704 posts

Re: Anyone else lose that spark?

Dec 2, 2012

Nocturnal__Gamer wrote:

Really though Kratos, I wanna watch your videos.

Which ones? o: you mean you want me to make more or?..

Message 11 of 38 (170 Views)
0 Likes
Treasure Hunter
5310 posts

Dec 2, 2012

SON_OF_KRATOS666 wrote:

Nocturnal__Gamer wrote:

Really though Kratos, I wanna watch your videos.

Which ones? o: you mean you want me to make more or?..

I found them and more would be great. Smiley Very Happy

Message 12 of 38 (166 Views)
0 Likes
Survivor
2179 posts

Dec 2, 2012

Not at all. SSB is addicting even now and the games are pretty old. Thats the thing with some people. They think PS3 games are all about getting that Platinum and playing online, well hahaha NOPE. This game is different. I bought it because I KNOW I'll always be able to hop onto it and have a little fun. As in just play the AI tons of times. And the AI on levels 4 and 5 can be difficult so, yeah. I'll never lose that spark, its infinite Smiley Happy

Message 13 of 38 (159 Views)
0 Likes
Treasure Hunter
5310 posts

Dec 2, 2012

FYI, not tyring to be rude or anything but your Resident Evil let's play was insanely boring to watch.

Message 14 of 38 (156 Views)
0 Likes
Uncharted Territory
1704 posts

Dec 2, 2012

RaiXku wrote:

Not at all. SSB is addicting even now and the games are pretty old. Thats the thing with some people. They think PS3 games are all about getting that Platinum and playing online, well hahaha NOPE. This game is different. I bought it because I KNOW I'll always be able to hop onto it and have a little fun. As in just play the AI tons of times. And the AI on levels 4 and 5 can be difficult so, yeah. I'll never lose that spark, its infinite Smiley Happy

I was EXPECTING it to have the same connection as Smash, but it just doesnt for me. I still play Smash till this day, and yet All Stars lost its spark after a week :c

Message 15 of 38 (147 Views)
0 Likes
Hekseville Citizen
373 posts

Dec 2, 2012

Got the platinum almost a week ago, and I'm still playing the game, going into the lab practicing combos with characters, and going online in random 2v2 or Ranked FFA.

So to answer your question, No. Smiley Very Happy

Message 16 of 38 (143 Views)
0 Likes
Hekseville Citizen
373 posts

Dec 2, 2012

RaiXku wrote:

Indeed I feel the same way.

Message 17 of 38 (140 Views)
0 Likes
Treasure Hunter
5310 posts

Dec 2, 2012

This is it, I don't know if the other parts are any better but this is one of them.  It's one of those let's plays that's like "there's something over here but I'm not gonna grab it, but I might go back for it later though."

Message 18 of 38 (134 Views)
0 Likes
Fender Bender
3755 posts

Dec 2, 2012
And what's funny is you were all attacking us for saying this game needed more. HA
Message 19 of 38 (120 Views)
0 Likes
Lombax Warrior
218 posts

Dec 2, 2012
yea this game is getting stale..I need,like 5 arcades mode for the platinum but tbh they are kinda boring to me and I would play online but I get tired of seeing the same ole characters using the same ole 3 moves (kratos sackboy sly drake big daddy parappa evil cole raiden toro..online I only see 3 moves from these guys).Then the combos... its really no point to learning multiple combos since 1 is all you need really. I guess I will get my platinum then stop playing til new dlc come out that might bring the spark back
Message 20 of 38 (112 Views)
0 Likes