Gaming Beast
2105 posts

Re: Anyone else bored with this game?

Dec 20, 2012

Nick930930 wrote:

You act like All Stars is the only game we got to play. Lol

On a community forum for this game, most players are basically only playing Allstars. Props to you for playing the other great games that came out this year. There are a LOT of them lol. Still playing Hitman currently Smiley Happy

LOL @ Far Cry 3. I hate Far Cry, I'm not bored with All-Stars and I have other games to play as well (LBP karting, gravity rush etc.)

Plus I just got a Vita.

------
Playstation God of War Stars Battle Bore y'all !!!
Message 21 of 43 (199 Views)
0 Likes
Treasure Hunter
5383 posts

Dec 20, 2012
Im not bored a bit! every single day I learn something new about my main (Sackboy) and it makes the experience even more fun and fresh everytime I play...and that's just 1 character...I've put many hours already into 1 character, imagine 20+! I love how you get unlockables at the end of every month...it keeps me playing even longer!!
My Scaler (Obscure/Unique) Moveset!: http://community.us.playstation.com/t5/PlayStation-All-Stars-Battle/Scaler-Obscure-Unique-Moveset-Give-Feedback/m-p/41328063 Gimme Feedback on it?
Message 22 of 43 (186 Views)
0 Likes
Hekseville Citizen
387 posts

Dec 20, 2012
No. But I've been really busy lately with personal things and friends. So when I do play it I have a crazy good time.
When in doubt, freak 'em out.
Message 23 of 43 (160 Views)
0 Likes
Gaming Beast
1779 posts

Dec 20, 2012

Not so much bored, just frustrated that there are still so many problems.

If I do continue to play the game regularly, I'll probably stay away from tournament mode. Besides all of the connection issues & gitches, I'm sick of running into Level 999 Slys and Evil Coles who are able to win every match using just one button combination. 

Message 24 of 43 (141 Views)
0 Likes
Lombax Warrior
181 posts

Dec 20, 2012

Why the hell does everyone think the roster sucks. oh oh wait, I see the problem. no uh, crash or spyro? right? isn't that right? oh yeah, and then there's that f a g g o t, cloud, from final fantasy. Then there's king marlboro over there, solid snake... seriously guys... crash and spyro are owned by activision now, square enix doesn't want any final fantasy characters in the game... and snake, well, what would make him any different from snake or radec? seriously everybody... just give up. the roster's fine.

Message 25 of 43 (134 Views)
First Son
7 posts

Dec 20, 2012

i actually really like this game the roster is good so i dont  know what some of you people are talking about, the balancing issues etc... all can be fixed in patches just give it time some people all think that the game is going to be perfect right off the bat. 

Message 26 of 43 (131 Views)
0 Likes
Wastelander
810 posts

Dec 21, 2012
Yeah.. I'm pretty tired of playing it already.
Matches also take much longer to pop and I sometimes go through several "connecting..." phases before I actually get a match.
Even then- some matches only consist of three players instead of four.
Message 27 of 43 (119 Views)
0 Likes
Treasure Hunter
6400 posts

Dec 21, 2012

Not tired in the slightest. It takes a lot for me to get bored with a fighting game, and since I really like this one, I can see myself playing it until the ps4 comes out.

Message 28 of 43 (111 Views)
0 Likes
Treasure Hunter
5383 posts

Dec 21, 2012
I recall Superbot Saying something that I fully agree with..." we also believe it’s important to give players enough time to explore the game and find their own counters to seemingly dominant strategies. Releasing balance patches too quickly can stifle that creativity" people are so quick to call something "OP" that they don't even TRY practicing to develop effective strategies against them.
My Scaler (Obscure/Unique) Moveset!: http://community.us.playstation.com/t5/PlayStation-All-Stars-Battle/Scaler-Obscure-Unique-Moveset-Give-Feedback/m-p/41328063 Gimme Feedback on it?
Message 29 of 43 (104 Views)
0 Likes
Fender Bender
2709 posts

Dec 21, 2012

nope. haven't gotten bored with this game yet. i still play it everyday.

Message 30 of 43 (93 Views)
0 Likes