Feb 05 2013
By: BelowZer0__ Gaming Beast 2220 posts

Anyone Looking Forward to This?

7 replies 210 views Edited Feb 5, 2013

http://www.giantbomb.com/rain-working-title/61-39359/first-trailer/35-557322/

i think this game looks amazing. Its definitely a day one buy for me. I would love to see a stage based this game. It would be constantly raining with some cover on the map. Anyone under the cover would be invisible. Not sure what it would be mashed up with though. Ill figure that out when i play this amazing game

Image and video hosting by TinyPic
"Your true face... What kind of... Face is it? I wonder... The face under the mask... Is that... your true face?..." Majora's Mask

ACCOMPLISHMENTS: Winning the very first tournament in Playstation Allstars with Ginta2468. Me being Spike Ginta being Sackboy.
Message 1 of 8 (210 Views)
0 Likes
Gaming Beast
2220 posts

Re: Anyone Looking Forward to This?

Feb 5, 2013

Anyone at all?

"Your true face... What kind of... Face is it? I wonder... The face under the mask... Is that... your true face?..." Majora's Mask

ACCOMPLISHMENTS: Winning the very first tournament in Playstation Allstars with Ginta2468. Me being Spike Ginta being Sackboy.
Message 2 of 8 (190 Views)
0 Likes
Uncharted Territory
1622 posts

[ Edited ]
Feb 5, 2013

I have never heard if it till now so I have no clue what it's supposed to be about or when it comes out, but watching the trailer yes I am instantley interested just off what I saw from the art direction and will now look into and keep an eye on this game.

Message 3 of 8 (182 Views)
0 Likes
Uncharted Territory
1807 posts

Feb 5, 2013

BelowZer0__ wrote:

http://www.giantbomb.com/rain-working-title/61-39359/first-trailer/35-557322/

i think this game looks amazing. Its definitely a day one buy for me. I would love to see a stage based this game. It would be constantly raining with some cover on the map. Anyone under the cover would be invisible. Not sure what it would be mashed up with though. Ill figure that out when i play this amazing game

What about Rain x Heavy Rain?  Partway through the match Ethan Mars would show up in the background yelling for Shaun, and then all of a sudden the foreground would look like the HUD of Norman Jayden's augmented reality glasses and it would quickly cycle through his "office spaces" (Mars, platforms in the clouds, etc.) where level hazards would be introduced

Message 4 of 8 (157 Views)
0 Likes
Gaming Beast
2220 posts

Feb 5, 2013

Thqts a pretty good idea

Message 5 of 8 (150 Views)
0 Likes
Gaming Beast
2220 posts

Feb 5, 2013

I was thinking maybe RainXJourney. I wuld have to play journey but they are both very artistic games andon the psn.

Message 6 of 8 (143 Views)
0 Likes
Uncharted Territory
1517 posts

Feb 5, 2013
I'd be interested if they put it on the vita

OR JUST MADE A NEW PATAPON GAME INSTEAD

Message 7 of 8 (134 Views)
0 Likes
Highlighted
Gaming Beast
2220 posts

Feb 5, 2013

i hope they give us a release date soon!

Message 8 of 8 (121 Views)
0 Likes