Fender Bender
3293 posts

Re: Anyone Hoping Crash and Spyro Get Bought Out By Sony Soon?

Dec 3, 2012
Maybe. but DmC and GoW have both been shrouded in mystery for a while. Revengeance being the most mystifying. But after the demos, my mind was sated and abated.... DmC and Revengeance are goooood!!!!!

I want a collector's edition for DmC soooooo baaaaad!

this is me helping
Message 41 of 46 (1,373 Views)
0 Likes
Treasure Hunter
5663 posts

Dec 3, 2012
Honestly, there's a lot of Revengance gameplay if you look for it, same with DmC - not that I won't be trying both out, they look great (especially DmC).

So far GoW & The Last of Us are the two that really have a lot more to shed. All we've got on the two games singleplayer is the E3 footage - the Last of Us has a mystery multiplayer to boot, which I don't honestly care for but am interested in knowing what exactly it is.
Photobucket Pictures, Images and Photos
Message 42 of 46 (1,368 Views)
0 Likes
First Son
23 posts

Dec 3, 2012

That would be awesome. Crash and spyro define my childhood. a deserving sequel this much later would be a real treat and would be amazing hahah. Plus, if Sony got the rights once again, this could be possible:

crash and spyro collection.png

Message 43 of 46 (1,367 Views)
0 Likes
Fender Bender
3293 posts

Dec 3, 2012
What I got from IGN was bits and pieces until Zone of tge Enders came out. I got that on day one, but they took a whole week to get a review out. Instead they posted the 30 minute demo in less than 24 hrs of availability. I no longer cared at that time, because I played the demo, and have enjouyed it. DmC was an enigma to me because it was being handled by a different team, and the changes were visible and drastic, but because of that we have all been weary around the world. Until I played the demo, and I enjoyed it.

I have no doubt that GoW and Last of Us will be great. They're coming from 2 of the same studios that have made the same kind of stellar games over amd over again. Nothing will drastically change, but because of that I know I don't need a demo to know that these games will satisfy me.

this is me helping
Message 44 of 46 (1,361 Views)
0 Likes
Gaming Beast
2075 posts

Dec 3, 2012

j_mo_4 wrote:

That would be awesome. Crash and spyro define my childhood. a deserving sequel this much later would be a real treat and would be amazing hahah. Plus, if Sony got the rights once again, this could be possible:

crash and spyro collection.png

gimme! gimme!

Image and video hosting by TinyPic
Message 45 of 46 (1,356 Views)
0 Likes
Highlighted
Fender Bender
2925 posts

Dec 4, 2012
I don't think Insomniac and Naughty Dog would go back to work on these guys. But definately a different Sony company
Message 46 of 46 (1,327 Views)
0 Likes