I Only Post Everything
1001 posts

Re: Anyone Else Taking A Break?

Dec 6, 2012
I come back to it when I'm bored and want something fun to do. I have plenty else I need to get done, so playing it when I feel like it keeps me fresh.
Message 11 of 15 (78 Views)
0 Likes
Wastelander
869 posts

Dec 6, 2012

I usually play it daily. I miss a day here and there due to clan obligations but loving the game so far.

I'm a ranked newb...I just do FFA or 2v2 with a friend if they are available. All ranked though. I always liked the concept of adjusting strategies to randoms. I'll never be a pro at this game. But I will be enjoying it daily for the foreseeable future. I was actually pleasantly surprised at how well this game turned out. I feared a SSB clone and instead got a SSB trumper.

Message 12 of 15 (71 Views)
0 Likes
Uncharted Territory
1807 posts

[ Edited ]
Dec 6, 2012

I think it's totally normal to take breaks from games.  I'm recently took a break from Batman: Arkham City GOTY new game plus so I could play ACIII, and now I'm playing a lot of Mass Effect since that was just released on PSN.  I'm also playing lots of Pokemon Black 2 whenever I get the chance =P  haha, I'm busy.  Hell, I've been on a "break" from FFXIII for like 2 years now!  hahaha

SON_OF_KRATOS666 wrote:

achus93again wrote:
the only time i have for right now is a couple of hours on this forum,
and watching Let's Plays....

Two Best Friends Play?

Achievement Hunter?

Haha, Let's Plays and video games are my life right now.

I watch Achievement Hunter, Two Best Friends Play, Game Grumps (my new favorite), and Haydunn (he's kinda been slacking on his uploads lately though...)

Message 13 of 15 (68 Views)
0 Likes
Uncharted Territory
1622 posts

Dec 6, 2012
I still play it daily. I still have arcade mode and combat trials, but play online a lot. I play other games well I play this so I don't over do it. I admit when I first got it I had just gotten AC3 with my WiiU and this took a back seat to that. Right now I'm playing R&C FFA while I play this. I go back and forth so I don't overdose on it.
Message 14 of 15 (60 Views)
0 Likes
Uncharted Territory
1410 posts

Dec 6, 2012
i play it for about 15 min online, go on a winning streak, get cocky, go on a losing streak, bring my score back up by a little, leave sorta happy.
before i know it, an hour has passed XD
Love this game.
 photo newcolesigtest_zps63cc5eb3.png
Message 15 of 15 (46 Views)
0 Likes