Dec 04 2012
By: peartboyz I Only Post Everything 873 posts

Anyone Else REALY want a limbo city stage?

15 replies 249 views Edited Dec 4, 2012

Let's face it the area design for DMC is amazing. Crumbling cities, floating pillars, collapsing halls. It literally BEGS to be made into a stage for this game and it'd be a shame to see this setting only in DMC. So please find some way to mix this area with another without diverting eithers beuty. 

Message 1 of 16 (249 Views)
Uncharted Territory
1868 posts

Re: Anyone Else REALY want a limbo city stage?

Dec 4, 2012
Lol A Limbo City and Fat Princess I can see it the kingdom crumbling while the worker are trying to fix it and the warriors fighting the demons. Floating cakes and the eye cameras its much better in my head lol
Message 2 of 16 (237 Views)
Uncharted Territory
1785 posts

Dec 4, 2012

That could work but I could see the crossover being Infamous, I think a Tekken stage is best suited for the Fat Princess universe to crossover, I could see one of the beat 'em up levels from Tekken 6 with Lars and Alisa fighting Jack robots and then all of a sudden the place gets overrunned by the soldiers from Fat Princess.

Message 3 of 16 (225 Views)
Hekseville Citizen
417 posts

Dec 4, 2012

YES AMAZING IDEA I WANT THAT 

Photobucket
Message 4 of 16 (214 Views)
Uncharted Territory
1868 posts

Dec 4, 2012
That could also work I can picture it jack robots blowing up from the attacks of the minions of fat princess then the some flying pieces could hit the players as a stage hazard
Message 5 of 16 (211 Views)
0 Likes
Splicer
63 posts

Dec 4, 2012
Limbo city won't probably be a level until DmC comes out. That's why his alternate costumes and story cutscenes weren't detailed or given to much info. The creators don't want to spoil there game and it kinda sucks that they went with the new Dante cause Superbot was basically not able to do anything with him.
Message 6 of 16 (198 Views)
0 Likes
I Only Post Everything
1144 posts

Dec 4, 2012

i had an idea for a DmC/FP stage mash-up. How about this: The stage starts off with a bunch of workers carrying wood and metal to the princess' castle. then you see opposite warriors attacking the castle gates (vintage fp), when suddenly you see vergil walk out from some portal and the warriors see him and transform into those creatures you see in DmC, and as the people transform the stage gets twisted. So the duration of the stage is vergil and the workers fighting the demons from DmC. Not sure of the hazards though. 

Message 7 of 16 (156 Views)
0 Likes
Fender Bender
3293 posts

Dec 4, 2012
The hazards could be the warring warriors. Instead of background fight it would be foreground fight. All throughout the level from the beginning. And limbo would fragment, break the stage, and turn the warriors into demons that could be harder to fight. When the stage breaks, the PCs will have to navigate difficult terrain, and some platforms can be walked on sideways or upside down.

this is me helping
Message 8 of 16 (149 Views)
0 Likes
I Only Post Everything
1144 posts

Dec 4, 2012

Samokoske wrote:
The hazards could be the warring warriors. Instead of background fight it would be foreground fight. All throughout the level from the beginning. And limbo would fragment, break the stage, and turn the warriors into demons that could be harder to fight. When the stage breaks, the PCs will have to navigate difficult terrain, and some platforms can be walked on sideways or upside down.

thats sound good

Message 9 of 16 (144 Views)
0 Likes
Gaming Beast
2105 posts

Dec 4, 2012
Post some screenshots and we'll see.
------
Playstation God of War Stars Battle Bore y'all !!!
Message 10 of 16 (140 Views)
0 Likes