Gaming Beast
2075 posts

Re: Anymore suprises?

Sep 22, 2012

Chaosdreams wrote:

ORGAN1ZAT10N_13 wrote:

I'm like 99.5% positive they're not going to put Snake in. That would give them 2 reps from the same series, and despite what ppl will say about Cole, they haven't used 2 from any game series thus far. Also, PASBR is already being referred to bby alot as a Smash Bros clone, and if they take a character straight out of Smash Bros Brawl, Superbot will never hear the end of their blatant copying Nintendo

2 Coles = 2 Reps. That's 2 from a game series.

Hm. Moreover, Snake being in Super smash was odd. It doesn't justify him not appearing in another fighting game. So Snake is possible but certainly not guaranteed like some assume.

snake was my favorite character in brawl by far and i would be solely disappointed if he wasn't in all-stars.  If infamous gets 2 reps that are literally the same person, i think it would be wrong to not include snake, the main protagonist and most recognizable face in a series that perfected a genre, just because raiden is already in

Image and video hosting by TinyPic
Message 11 of 12 (41 Views)
0 Likes
Wastelander
809 posts

Re: Anymore suprises?

Sep 22, 2012
I don't even like MGS, and Snake is alright. Raiden is alot better in my opinion, hoping for Crash soon.
Message 12 of 12 (29 Views)
0 Likes