Highlighted
Dec 24 2012
By: dorkgeniuz21 Sackboy 410 posts

Anybody notice that Sly.....

8 replies 406 views Edited Dec 24, 2012

Anybody else notice that when sly cooper gets in the water on the loco roco stage he floats by paddling in his barell.Most of the other characters kind of swim.I havent tested this on other levels yet but i thought it was cool the level of detail they put into that one thing which made me wonder sense its so rare, wouldnt it be an easter egg?

Message 1 of 9 (406 Views)
0 Likes
Lombax Warrior
239 posts

Re: Anybody notice that Sly.....

Dec 24, 2012

Both the Coles twitch in pain when they get in water. I found that nice as water did more damage to you than bullets did in Infamous 1 and 2. I'm not sure if that's as much of  an easter egg compared to Sly but I thought it was worth mentioning.

Message 2 of 9 (401 Views)
0 Likes
Fender Bender
2794 posts

Dec 24, 2012

Yup, I pointed this out to my friends.

Here's something to do for a good laugh.

Use Big Daddy's lv 3 against a Sly.

Message 3 of 9 (370 Views)
0 Likes
First Son
5 posts

Dec 24, 2012
I did love that. The small details they put in this game are amazing, lol.
Message 4 of 9 (332 Views)
0 Likes
I Only Post Everything
1169 posts

Dec 24, 2012
The Coles flinch in pain because in infamous large bodies of water like rivers or the ocean would drain him of his electricity.

I'm surprised Sir Daniel didn't have a special animation like using his sheild to float since in the MediEvil games he can't swim at all being that he's a skeleton in metal armor so doesn't have any buoyancy from muscle, skin or organs like others would have so he would just sink to the bottom of water and you'd have to start a level again :L
Message 5 of 9 (304 Views)
0 Likes
Wastelander
764 posts

Dec 24, 2012

dorkgeniuz21 wrote:

Anybody else notice that when sly cooper gets in the water on the loco roco stage he floats by paddling in his barell.Most of the other characters kind of swim.I havent tested this on other levels yet but i thought it was cool the level of detail they put into that one thing which made me wonder sense its so rare, wouldnt it be an easter egg?

He does it in all water levels, and in Big Daddys level 3. It's not an easter egg, its just his swimming animation.

Image and video hosting by TinyPic"The universe has a wonderful sense of humor. The trick is learning how to take a joke."
Message 6 of 9 (257 Views)
0 Likes
I Only Post Everything
944 posts

Dec 24, 2012
I love those swimming things, like the Coles getting electrified by the water and Sly not being able to swim.
All-Stars Conquistador Music Video: https://www.youtube.com/watch?feature=player_detailpage&v=fJp-EtS0QQk
Message 7 of 9 (214 Views)
0 Likes
Lombax Warrior
239 posts

Dec 24, 2012

CalDW19940 wrote:
The Coles flinch in pain because in infamous large bodies of water like rivers or the ocean would drain him of his electricity.

I'm surprised Sir Daniel didn't have a special animation like using his sheild to float since in the MediEvil games he can't swim at all being that he's a skeleton in metal armor so doesn't have any buoyancy from muscle, skin or organs like others would have so he would just sink to the bottom of water and you'd have to start a level again :L

I knew that  -_-.  I said that I played the game in my comment earlier. I already brought up Cole's weakness to water.

Message 8 of 9 (182 Views)
0 Likes
Survivor
2454 posts

Dec 25, 2012
Anyone notice sly can't block?? Haha just kidding, happy Xmas to you all
Message 9 of 9 (138 Views)
0 Likes