Jan 06 2013
By: GaleDaWindMasta Wastelander 587 posts

Any way we can get SuperBot to comment on Kill Confirms?

47 replies 467 views Edited Jan 6, 2013

I know well enough that people on both sides of the argument are getting tired of this issue bring brought up. So, I'm sure that if SuperBot came out and clearly stated whether these were intended or not, these debates would end; at least on a large scale. 

If it's confirmed they were intended, then those against them (including myself) will have to buck up and just deal with (what I believe to be) a bad decision.

If not, then those so adamant for them will eventually have to deal with not being able to use them and stick to normal setups.

We all know that the main problem is brought by no clear statement on part of SuperBot in months about kill confirms. What do all of you (from either side of the argument) think we should do to get a clear answer and settle this once and for all?

Message 1 of 48 (467 Views)
0 Likes
Lombax Warrior
239 posts

Re: Any way we can get SuperBot to comment on Kill Confirms?

Jan 6, 2013

I'd suggest getting enough people to e-mail Superbot directly or contacting them through Facebook/ whatever the hell.

If Superbot employees ever show up at a tournament, I'm sure they'd be considerate enough to listen to anyone's input.

Then again, I'm not sure how active Superbot is with the community.

Message 2 of 48 (458 Views)
0 Likes
Lombax Warrior
110 posts

Jan 6, 2013
Superbot themselves use them, so there is no need to make any public statement about it.
Message 3 of 48 (456 Views)
Hekseville Citizen
282 posts

Jan 6, 2013

They have addressed this, the only thing that wanted to keep out of the game was a combo from the VERY first hit of the match resulting in a death with no escape. And there is no such combo. I'm sorry that you are against confirms and that they annoy you, but they are very, very much apart of this game.

Check out my channel for Combo Videos and Tournament matches!
www.youtube.com/mogilsumi
Message 4 of 48 (448 Views)
0 Likes
Treasure Hunter
4668 posts

Jan 6, 2013
SuperBot likes to let the community duke it out on tough topics, rather than **bleep** off half of its userbase by giving a direct answer too quickly. Essentially, the community will **bleep** about it for a month or so, and then once emotions are out of the debate and it's all just rationality being argued, SuperBot comments. Happened with the Beta leak. Happened with Paul Gale. Happened with Smash Bros. comparisons. So I'd say we don't get a comment until late January about confirms, though they might be addressed in the patch notes I expect to see late next week.
ecdf9e46
Visit PAStadium's YouTube Channel for all of your Project Axis needs!
Message 5 of 48 (443 Views)
0 Likes
Lombax Warrior
239 posts

Jan 6, 2013

Alright guys, I'm for kill confirms but let's not turn this into another one of "those" threads. There's already another thread going on that's approaching 10 pages. He just asked for the best way to contact them.

Message 6 of 48 (441 Views)
0 Likes
Wastelander
587 posts

Jan 6, 2013

Mogilicudi wrote:

They have addressed this, the only thing that wanted to keep out of the game was a combo from the VERY first hit of the match resulting in a death with no escape. And there is no such combo. I'm sorry that you are against confirms and that they annoy you, but they are very, very much apart of this game.

If you have irrefutable proof that they have addressed this and have admitted that kill confirms were intended, then either provide it or shut up and stop spouting speculations instead of contributing to the thread.

Message 7 of 48 (432 Views)
0 Likes
Wastelander
637 posts

Jan 6, 2013
I would love it if superbot told us their intention on them.

REMOVE THEM!!! Haha

P.S. can I get the email you find? I looked everywhere for a support email because I have a problem with my game (it's blinking nonstop) and could only find an info@superbotentertainment.com

Smh.
Photobucket
999 With Sir Dan! Seasons with Belt--Green: 4 Red: 2 Purple: 2 Brown: 1
Message 8 of 48 (426 Views)
0 Likes
Treasure Hunter
4668 posts

Jan 6, 2013

GaleDaWindMasta wrote:

Mogilicudi wrote:

If you have irrefutable proof that they have addressed this and have admitted that kill confirms were intended, then either provide it or shut up and stop spouting speculations instead of contributing to the thread.

There's evidence claiming both, actually.  Ed Ma mentioned at EVO that they didn't want lvl1s to be comboed into, but rather that lvl2s should be, but then Seth Killian just before launch pointed out a few kill confirms in Wednesday Night Fights (I believe that's the name).

Also, Pina, use info@superbotentertainment.com.  That's how I got a hold of them last time I tried, and most people that send there do in fact get responses.

ecdf9e46
Visit PAStadium's YouTube Channel for all of your Project Axis needs!
Message 9 of 48 (419 Views)
Wastelander
587 posts

[ Edited ]
Jan 6, 2013

DivinePaladin27 wrote:

There's evidence claiming both, actually.  Ed Ma mentioned at EVO that they didn't want lvl1s to be comboed into, but rather that lvl2s should be, but then Seth Killian just before launch pointed out a few kill confirms in Wednesday Night Fights (I believe that's the name).

Also, Pina, use info@superbotentertainment.com.  That's how I got a hold of them last time I tried, and most people that send there do in fact get responses.

That's part of the problem as well. There's evidence for both sides, but neither evidence is entirely solid. Which is why this topic continues to be debated nonstop.

I'll send an email to them and hope that if enough people do so, we can finally get this settled. 

Message 10 of 48 (408 Views)
0 Likes